Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2006, 09:42 PM

Default Re: Post your story about having a gun pulled on you

I was robbed once when I managed a convenience store and I was playing poker once when the police came in with shotguns to arrest someone for having an illegal poker game (but since it wasn't this one we went back to playing after the police left).
Old 11-13-2006, 12:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
One of my best friends was a drug dealer who was 20 or 21 when I was like 16 or 17...

[/ QUOTE ]

These are the kind of stories I'm looking for. Nice.
Old 11-13-2006, 01:59 PM

Who can top this?

Story #1)

I go to Houston to planning on picking up 15 pounds of weed and selling one pound of BC bud. I've got $8k in cash and the pound of hydro was worth about $4k. I had been dealing w/ this supplier for a while and had never had any problems. So I get down there and I pick up my supplier and drive to go make the deal. We meet the guy and he comes over to my car with a duffle bag (presumably weed). My friend rolls down the window to do the exchange when he pulls a gun from the duffle bag and takes all my cash and my pound of BC.

Story #2)

I'm real f'd up at my apartment and I had $7k in cash and about 100 1mg xanax and about 20 tabs of ecstasy. People had been coming over regularly to pick up the goods. So this night someone knocks on the door. I'm real f'd up so I tell my friend to see who it is. He looks out the peep hole and doesn't see anyone. I tell him to open the door to see who it is. When he opens the door 5 guys dressed in black clothing, wearing masks and brandishing pistols rush into my house. The throw my two friends to the ground and have guns to their heads. They pistol whip we on the head and force me to go to my room and open my safe. I get kicked around a little and they end up cleaning me out. Luckily, I still had several viles of LSD in the freezer which they never thought to check.

Story #3)

I now am paying one of my clients' girlfriend $200 a week to store my goods in my safe at her apartment (she gave me a key). I keep nothing in my apartment. I a sound asleep in my boxers at 6:00 AM on the Saturday of the beginning of spring break when I am awakened by the sound of my door getting kicked in. A narcotics task force, 15-20 deep, storm into my apartment screaming "police search warrant". They drag me out of bed, hand cuff me and ask me where my stuff is. I tell them I don't have anything, so they proceed to completely tear apart my apartment, as well as running a drug dog through all the rooms. They find nothing and tell me I got lucky and that they will get me next time. They leave w/ my apartment torn to sh*t with door completely busted down. Later that night I find that I'm evicted from the apartment.
Old 11-13-2006, 04:41 PM

Mine's fairly lame by comparison, but I was playing pool in a pool hall when it got raided by the cops because the owner was a drug dealer/gangster. I was involved in a game and looked up and saw guys dressed all in black carrying MP5 submachine guns come in the front door.

I have to say that this weapon doesn't look like much, until you see one in your local poolroom.
Old 11-13-2006, 04:41 PM

In what world does an MP5 "not look like much?"
Old 11-13-2006, 04:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In what world does an MP5 "not look like much?"

[/ QUOTE ]

I just mean that it's not a particularly scary weapon, or you don't think of it as being scary, until you see one in real life.
Old 11-13-2006, 08:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Who can top this?

Story #2)

[/ QUOTE ]

Moral of stories: Don't sling drugs.

Would you do it again?