Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2006, 11:36 AM

Default Re: caesars vs belagio

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, but she's probably used to hearing that in the trailer park.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish I could live in a trailer park... I'm tired of my parents always asking me to get off the computer because they need the phone.......

Your post is hilarious and has me snickering... that's if it's a joke.

Now if it's not a joke... well it's still funny and got a laugh out of me because that's something I would say [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Screw Caesars why : It's a 3 hour walk to get to the sidewalk I'm fat and lazy and I don't deserve that.

Screw the Bellagio why : I put a 5 dollar bill in the nickel slots and it started laughing at me. That's messed up.

Screw the Venetian why.. Well I actually like this place but after seeing the Movie House of Wax... I firmly believe that Madame Tussandes wax museum is a house of evil and I don't want to die on vacation.

Screw TI why : I never win there period. And the starbucks there ran out of sugar HTF can you run a coffee shop and run out of sugar (it was only for 10 min)

Screw Mandalay Bay why : I got stung by a jelly fish in the shark reef. And the talking birds in the lobby called me a fat lard... Rawwwllll fat lard... fat lard.. (damn birds)

Screw the Wynn why : They would not let me in with flippers on my feet and a six pack of busch pounders. Said I was not classy enough.

I'll be at the el cortez getting robertas comps for my 5 dollar craps bets.

I'll be at the Vegas club eating 1.99 steak and eggs after midnight.

I'll be at the western and gold spike snorting crack and heroin for 1.50

I'll be at the Circus Circus eating REAL BUFFET FOOD

I'll be at penny town in the Rivera hitting on the old ladies

The hell with your swanky expensive room expensive food joints with 6/5 blackjack and 345 odds.

I'll save my money on smoke filled little heavens with 10x odds 3/2 blackjack, dirty hypnotists, loose slots, full pay video poker yeahhh baby yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[/ QUOTE ]

My sincere respects to both posters...excellent responses.
Old 11-11-2006, 01:41 PM

Default Re: caesars vs belagio

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There is a difference between "bowing down" and being a considerate husband.

What is wrong with going to vegas with your wife and taking in a show every night as long as it is in the budget? Just what do you suggest is the proper protocol for compromise?

[/ QUOTE ]

Last weekend a guy at the table was drinking heavily and having a good time. And about two hours after he sits down he mentions he's a newlywed. And he got married in Vegas. Today.

"You got married TODAY? Like a few hours ago?"
"Yep"
"Where's your wife?"
"I dunno...out there somewhere being pissed at me. She told me to get lost so I came in here."

He left about an hour later and a few hundred dollars lighter and someone set the over/under on how long his marriage would last at 18mo. About 6 people instantly said "UNDER!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Set the bar low.

Over--she knew what she was getting into before she married the idiot.

Women marry men hoping they'll change. Men marry women hoping they WON'T! Both are always disappointed.

Now, returning to you to your regularly scheduled topic.