Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2006, 05:42 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt account suspended

You got caught cheating and you know you were cheating and you can't understand why................... If you were playing a tourney and you knew three people at your table was telling each other their hands and talking back an forth you would be upset so what makes you think it's OK for you. I hope they take every thing in all three of your accounts. Your scum and if you have to cheat maybe you should take a hint and stop playing poker. They want to know how you know the other player because they suspect you colluding with him. You either stole money or your very bad cheat. I am leaning towards both so move onto the next forum maybe you can find someone to give you pitty!
Old 11-08-2006, 05:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nop ... i am in europe and my friend and his brother also ... i won a 5 table tourney yesterday and my friend got 2nd while we talked over skype - but i did that very often allready and do not see any misbehave.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? You don't see anything wrong?

[ QUOTE ]
You got caught cheating and you know you were cheating and you can't understand why................... If you were playing a tourney and you knew three people at your table was telling each other their hands and talking back an forth you would be upset so what makes you think it's OK for you. I hope they take every thing in all three of your accounts. Your scum and if you have to cheat maybe you should take a hint and stop playing poker. They want to know how you know the other player because they suspect you colluding with him. You either stole money or your very bad cheat. I am leaning towards both so move onto the next forum maybe you can find someone to give you pitty!

[/ QUOTE ]

Preach it, brother!
Old 11-08-2006, 06:10 PM

first: i we didnt play all 3 but there were 2 at the same tourney and only at final table together

second: i am not cheating - the best thing for me is to knock my homie out ... i did that a dozen of times and he did it to me too often - believe it or not - a fact, i play poker for pure fun and no commercial interests! always a great lough when one of us busts the other and. i think i dont need to provide HH. at the levels i play (mostly 5 dollar MTT) i think there is no value in colluding.

third: i am not whining but asking a serious question and excpect a serious answer and not a tilt **** insult from a seemingly unhappy (unsuccessfull?) poker player

thats all i can say to your insult.
Old 11-08-2006, 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
first: i we didnt play all 3 but there were 2 at the same tourney and only at final table together

second: i am not cheating - the best thing for me is to knock my homie out ... i did that a dozen of times and he did it to me too often - believe it or not - a fact, i play poker for pure fun and no commercial interests! always a great lough when one of us busts the other and. i think i dont need to provide HH. at the levels i play (mostly 5 dollar MTT) i think there is no value in colluding.

third: i am not whining but asking a serious question and excpect a serious answer and not a tilt **** insult from a seemingly unhappy (unsuccessfull?) poker player

thats all i can say to your insult.

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW, if you don't see where people are getting suspicious when you say you were talking TO YOUR HEAD UP OPPONENT, that's impressive in its ignorance. Even if it was legit, your admission of communication is pretty damning without any evidence to the contrary.

Are we to assume this "Player X" they are asking for your relation to is the one you were contacting? In this case, it wouldn't be beyond the realm of possibility to expect collusion. Even if you think the stakes are so small that "it wouldn't be worth it", money's money.

You should really try filling us in on all the details. And don't bother asking if they can "legally" ask you for that information...in the online industry, they need to verify identity somehow.
Old 11-08-2006, 07:32 PM

it could be that there software pickup that some hands envolving you and your friends played out differently than your past style. I know that PokerStars has software that does this.