Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2006, 10:15 AM

Default Re: Poker Tracker or Poker Office??

I own and use both but on a site that supports both, I'd rather use poker office. One big thing that hasn't been mentioned yet is that the replayer on PO is much better than PT's. Easier to navigate through hands, more info available, and much better looking on poker office.

One small thing is that, since PO's tracker works in real time, you can set the HUD to display the all of the players' previous actions for the current hand. Comes in handy when multitabling and I find I miss it a lot when I'm using PT.

I also find PO's tabs handier for offline analysis, but that's probably just because I'm much more used to PO than PT.
Old 11-01-2006, 01:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PT does not have a built in HUD (you have to either get a sourceforge free one (that is limited/ugly according to many) or pay another $25 for PA-HUD.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. I've made thousands on this investment.
2. I haven't used my PO for so long I thought I would check it out today. A pop up said I could upgrade to PO 2. The features are the ones described in previous post. That makes it closer to PT. The problem is I have to purchase it!!. I paid for PT and PA a Looooong time ago and always upgrade, get support (incredibly great support) and use on multiple computers for free. You could reason you will pay and get all the features I wont have unless I pay but what about the future when it is time to upgrade?

I found PO a bother when multi tabling.
Old 11-02-2006, 04:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I found PO a bother when multi tabling.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is that? I agree that having the popup windows when playing loads of tables can be annoying, but it's possible to disable them after all.