Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2006, 05:18 PM

Default Re: Surprise Sex

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is a great way for me to know "nope, never want to suck your dick again, a-hole."

[/ QUOTE ]

That doesn't make any sense. The logical reaction would be "nope, never going to let you kiss me after going down on me".

[/ QUOTE ]

That might be the logical reason to you, but doesn't make any sense to me. Mainly b/c I don't care if a guy kisses me or not after he goes down on me (in fact, would prefer that he does, just to show me that he doesn't care).

My point is that if a guy is going to act like that, then I know that he's not a good sexual match for me. Maybe he'd be fine with a girl who thinks "nope, never going to let you kiss me after going down on me", but I think "oh no, you are way too inhibited & judgemental for me to be my true sexual self with you".... So, I know that I'm done with that guy, and won't be sucking his dick again.

EDIT: Or what Knight Vision said.
Old 10-27-2006, 06:17 PM

There are like 110 replies and four complete stories. The "kissing your girlfriend right after oral sex if she has your cum in her mouth might make you slightly gay" thread is down the hall --->

-J
Old 10-30-2006, 03:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I went to a concert (I can't even remember who), which I was supposed to go to with a friend, but he had to bail at the last moment. Was like 2nd row in front of the stage (standing, no seats). Hot girl in front of me keeps looking over her shoulder giving me the eye, and pretty soon backs her way into me, grinding up on my junk. Bought her some drinks during the show, left with her.

After I've done her twice at my place, she starts talking about how she's having problems with her husband the coke dealer.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is [censored] awesome and not getting its deserved attention.
Old 10-30-2006, 04:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i met a german tourist at town tavern on 4th street last summer, she was sort of crazy and was wearing a short skirt. she brought me into this little nook on the 1st floor where they have the register and keep knives and plates and stuff, we did it in there for like 10 seconds but the bouncer saw us and kicked me out.

also, in college me and one of my housemates got in big argument over money he owed me, we ended up fighting(he threw first punch), he ended up with a broken rib, and while he was at ER his gf came over to bitch me out, but i ended up having sex with my hand again after she left

[/ QUOTE ]

yikes. how does one go from defending oneself from the incensed gf to, eh, hitting it? there has to be a backstory.

[/ QUOTE ]

See above in his post for the real story...
Old 10-30-2006, 05:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know if this one counts, but it was definitely a surprise.

During my senior year of high school, we had a football game on Halloween night (or maybe the night before, whatever), and I had a good game and scored a couple of touchdowns. (sup bro?) Anyway, I went to a party after that with a bunch of people from a bunch of different schools, and there was a fair amount of buzz at the party about my game that night.

At some point, someone had the idea to turn out all the lights and tell ghost stories. I sat down on the end of a couch, and right before the lights went out, some girl I had never seen before sat down next to me, saying something like "I want to sit next to the football guy." I kind of smiled at her and was about to say something when the lights went out, so I just sat there.

Basically, one person would tell a story, then someone else would tell one, etc. It was also pretty obvious that a lot of people were making out during the stories, but it was basically pitch black, so you couldn't see anything. Another girl I had dated and fooled around with some was at this party too, but she had sat down across the room somewhere, so I had no idea what she was doing.

Anyway, the mystery girl next to me started snuggling up very close to me during the first story. Then she put her head on my shoulder. Then she started rubbing my chest. Finally I got the hint and started kissing her. About 10 seconds after the first kiss, she moved her hand down to my jeans and started feeling my dick get hard.

[!!!] This was a girl I had never met or talked to.

I couldn't see anything, but I started rubbing her [censored] and the rest of her body while we kept making out.

By the second ghost story, she had unzipped my pants, fished out my dick and was stroking it. I was basically in shock... there was someone sitting right next to her on the couch and people sitting on the floor two feet from where we were sitting, and probably 20 people in this big family room. I was basically in shock.

Before I know it, she leans down and starts sucking my dick.

[!!!!!!]

I really couldn't believe it. There were people right there!!! I mean, literally right next to us.

I'm not sure if it counts because I didn't actually cum... I was a little freaked out by the whole thing and wasn't able to relax enough with a total stranger sucking my dick in front of 20 other people. This was high school anyway; it's not like I got my dick sucked on a regular basis.

Finally I pulled her head out of my lap, tucked my johnson back inside my pants and whispered "thank you" to her. We kept kissing and groping after that, but all the clothes stayed on. After a while, the party broke up and we all went home.

I think I did find out her name from someone, but I never saw her again after that... I was pretty freaked out by the whole thing anyway. I never got a good look at her and never said anything to her other than the "thank you." Just about all I remember is that her [censored] felt nice and firm and she knew her way around a BJ.

Still the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

so, how did you taste?

[/ QUOTE ]

LMFAO...I was waiting for someone to point this out...LOL
Old 10-30-2006, 10:12 AM

I was on a plane to Greece with some friends. We were going to a backgammon tourney and minding our own business.
I noticed that this cute girl 2 rows in front of me kept turning around and sending me smiles so I get up and go seat next to her. She was a greek woman working for IBM travelling back to Athens and after 10 minutes she asks me if I would like to have sex with her in the toilet cabin. She explains that it has always been a fantasy of hers and that she finally find the guts to ask somebody. Maybe so, maybe not and she did this every flight but who cared.
There was not much room to move around but it was nice. After it I went back to my buddies and never heard from the girl again.
Old 10-30-2006, 01:24 PM

Passed out in a downtown hotel after a fraternity wedding where I get turned down by my date, a girl i like.

Friend meets some girls on E in the elevator...