Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Home Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2006, 01:40 AM

Default Re: Dealing With A Crazy Person

LOL. This story helps me answer my question here. If I were at this home game I'd definitely bring it.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...e=0#Post7558462
Old 10-06-2006, 12:01 PM

Start charging him a dollar to punch you.
Old 10-06-2006, 12:59 PM

I say let him stay.

Your willingness to take the physical punishment and verbal abuse is +EV. As long as you can continue to do so, you should easily make another $100 off the guy.
Old 10-06-2006, 07:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Should I invite him back?

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely.

Maybe invite your sister so he can rape her, too.

Are you simple?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.
Old 10-06-2006, 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am glad I found this post. I have been "sitting" on a story for some time, and all of the other forums seemed scary.....my boyfreind, a 2+2 poster, hosts a home game, and I have become interested as a result. They won't let me play, but I sometimes peek at the game when they have had a few drinks. (I think some of them know I do this, and they like it) One of them is quite rough, and often wins a lot of the chips. He is sometimes rude to my b/f, and I find this exciting.

One night, as everyone was leaving, I snuck into the room they use for poker, and all the chips etc were still on the table. I stood up close, and leaned on the table as if I was playing a "big hand".
Imagine my embarrassment when it tipped over, spilling the chips.

[/ QUOTE ]

A++
Old 10-08-2006, 04:31 PM

crestedbutte, you beat me to it. However, would you shoot him for this or just usher him out?
Old 10-11-2006, 08:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He is quite loud; he comes in wearing a leather jacket, rides a motorcycle, and is very rude to my friends and me. Once I caught him in the bathroom doing cocaine off of my sink. He often insults me and my friends, and says things like, "I will beat the [censored] out of you pansies", things like that

[/ QUOTE ]

If you stopped there, the answer was no.

But since you said he was a fish worth a whopping $150 over several months, give him a key to the house! Why the hell not?
Old 10-12-2006, 06:34 AM

Here's my pathetic home game story....

So I play cards at these two guys house, I think they're gay because they always touch each other and hired a male masseuse one time. I'm no homophobe, c'mon, a male masseuse? No thanks.

So this guy makes up some of those TGIFriday potato skins and comes into the area where we're playing and is like 'who wants some hors d'ouvres?' and we're like 'yea, whatever' I mean come on, hors d'ouvres?

I mean, don't get me wrong, he's trying to create a nice atmosphere and [censored], but we're playing poker. One time, I asked him to put on the game and he freaked out that this was the last episode of will and grace or some [censored].

The game is pretty soft, these dudes get real intimidated easily, so I make jokes about beating them up and watch them piss themselves. It's obvious that none of them has ever gotten in a fight or defended themselves or anyone else.

One night I lost thirty bucks, I got cold decked the whole friggin night, and every time I'd reach into my pocket for another ten, these guys eye's lit up like christmas trees. They think I'm horrible because I've dropped about 150 over the course of six months, but the only poker talk at the table is what who was wearing on celebrity poker on bravo. These aren't what I'd consider sharks, just fish who suck out a lot, but whatever.

So one hand the host flopped the nut straight and takes about a fifty dollar pot off me. He played it well, I guess, but I couldn't let the set down, whatever. So the host, we'll call him Evan, jumps up and starts dancing, starts saying 'ship it. Ship it good' kind of like that devo song, and I'm sitting there, wondering what the hell I'm doing there.

So then, Evan's room mate puts his hand on my leg and squeezes, he looks at me and says 'It's okay, I have some money if you want to work it off…wink wink.' to me and I freak! I get up, and flip the table over, I push Evans' room mate away from me and grabbed my [censored] and got the hell out of there.

So I feel really bad aboout flipping the table on that kid, but wtf? You shouldn't grab people's legs at the table. Anyways, both Evan and his room mate keep bothering me and texting me to come back. Evan leaves messages like 'I know that you had a rough night, but not coming back could be -EV for you, come on buddy, we want you back.' F'in weirdos.

Are you guys serious...cross this with pathetic home game story in this same topic/thread....great sham or same two guys...either way this is hilarious...no one caught this?
Old 10-24-2006, 04:19 PM

WTF? Just saw this post. Can't be real. Funny though nevertheless.
-SY
Old 10-24-2006, 09:16 PM

"...he was a horrible player and just plain stupid and lost a good amount of money over the course of the last few months (probably up to 150 dollars, maybe more). ..."

Lost $150 over the course of the last few months...

What kind of stakes do you guys play????