Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 01:08 PM

Default Re: Ask Mrs. Utah

Reasons to hate them:

1- Psycho marriage based on nutty uber christian thinking, I have a hard time seeing how any woman can read through this thread and other Utah threads and not just get ill at the patriarchal [censored] that spews forth from it.

2- The fact that if you ever question Mrs. Utah's glory Utah will response with a furious post of PM full of retardo threats. I dared to suggest that a picture that seemed was overpolished wasn't real and I think I got challenged to pistols at dawn.

3- General sucking. I had Utah on ignore just for being a tooling neocon well before it was known that he was a [censored] loon with a more crazy wife that I'm still not sure exists.
Old 10-24-2006, 01:13 PM

'cardo, that is hardly a diss. And I can't believe you don't see SOME resemblance. To me it is uncanny. No cans anywhere. I looked.

Tennenbaum, threads should be locked as a last resort. What am I missing here? Common sense possibly, but that's a bit of a Catch-22.
Old 10-24-2006, 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Reasons to hate them:

1- Psycho marriage based on nutty uber christian thinking, I have a hard time seeing how any woman can read through this thread and other Utah threads and not just get ill at the patriarchal [censored] that spews forth from it.

2- The fact that if you ever question Mrs. Utah's glory Utah will response with a furious post of PM full of retardo threats. I dared to suggest that a picture that seemed was overpolished wasn't real and I think I got challenged to pistols at dawn.

3- General sucking. I had Utah on ignore just for being a tooling neocon well before it was known that he was a [censored] loon with a more crazy wife that I'm still not sure exists.

[/ QUOTE ]

And you're a modicum of sanity and restraint on these boards?
Old 10-24-2006, 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Reasons to hate them:

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I didn't know this other stuff as I don't read Politics or The Lounge too much. I was mainly referring to the hate directed at their sexual habits.
Old 10-24-2006, 01:19 PM

miaj,

All of those threads were in OOT, but they're old.

As to their sexual habits, perhaps this chat will illuminate why I find it so bothersome:

(10:15:53) xxxx: Patriarchal whaaaa
(10:15:55) xxxx: She owns his nuts.
(10:15:58) Dids: no
(10:15:59) xxxx: Completely
(10:16:03) Dids: that's how it works
(10:16:12) Dids: you make her totally dependant on you
(10:16:21) Dids: but you're still totally in control and running [censored]
(10:16:34) Dids: because she's essentially powerless to do anything without your sayso
(10:16:42) Dids: because you do it all for her
Old 10-24-2006, 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Cardo's right. And based on their posts, Dids, I'd much rather socialize with Mr. & Mrs. Utah than 99% of OOT. They're smart, mostly kind and reasonable, and had offered to discuss a lifestyle most on here don't know much about - and they got castigated for it. They both have been good contributors to these forums and deserve better.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with Dom. Please lock this thread. This is just hating on other posters for no reason whatsoever.

Why is it that some of the mods on this forum seem to behave worse than some of the posters? God you guys are pathetic.
Old 10-24-2006, 01:21 PM

Dom, Dids,

You boys be nice to each other. Why don't we get this thread back on track and start asking Mrs. Utah some more questions?
Old 10-24-2006, 01:23 PM

This is OOT, since when is hating on people not ok?
Old 10-24-2006, 01:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree with Dom. Please lock this thread. This is just hating on other posters for no reason whatsoever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Regardless of the reasons, this does appear to be all it is at this point.

Locked.
Closed Thread