Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2006, 01:11 PM

Default Re: Stars and PT help and PAHUD help

[ QUOTE ]
I care very much about my customers, which is why I spend several hours every single day answering support emails and posts and working on fixing bugs. I just don't see where your feelings about it being useless is coming from, especially considering that there are likely hundreds of PA Hud users who 8 table at random seats with no problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

But... but but... you're not addressing HIS specific concerns first!

Don't fret, Josh. The poker community at large knows that you work very hard on your product and you have provided nothing but stellar support since my very first experience with PAHud. There will always be a few customers that you aren't able to please 100% because their expectations are completely unreasonable.

OP - Josh has added every feature that he's ever promised to PAHud without fail. Sometimes when he adds new routines it introduces other problems that are sometimes hard to correct and impacts a larger portion of his userbase. He executes his software releases in a very professional manner. Suggesting otherwise is just showing how ingrateful you are for his hard work. If I were Josh I'd just send you back your measly $25 and consider you a satsified ex-customer.
Old 10-18-2006, 02:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
2. For my PAHUD, some tables work fine but on others, the stats are not in the correct spots on the table and some players seem not to have any stats. Anyone know the problem? I played all 9 person SnGs so the # of players were the same in each SnG.

[/ QUOTE ]
Unless this refers to changing your virtual seat, I'm having the same problem for the last week. I play sets of four, and the third table opened doesn't show stats for any players except me, although it does show the table stats. Strange.
Old 10-18-2006, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
2. For my PAHUD, some tables work fine but on others, the stats are not in the correct spots on the table and some players seem not to have any stats. Anyone know the problem? I played all 9 person SnGs so the # of players were the same in each SnG.

[/ QUOTE ]
Unless this refers to changing your virtual seat, I'm having the same problem for the last week. I play sets of four, and the third table opened doesn't show stats for any players except me, although it does show the table stats. Strange.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you using the latest beta version (1.15f)? Do you have any filters enabled? Is there anything different about the table that does not show stats?
Old 10-18-2006, 05:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you using the latest beta version (1.15f)? Do you have any filters enabled? Is there anything different about the table that does not show stats?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm using 1.15d. I'll upgrade and see if that fixes it. I posted on your board about a similar problem a couple of weeks ago, then the poker world blew up, and I'm just now getting back to SnGs on Stars.

There's nothing different about the table, I just pick the next 4 SnGs. For some reason it's always the third one opened, which is also the one in the upper right-hand corner because that's how I arrange them. All tables are normal sized.
Old 10-19-2006, 12:52 AM

Let me know how the latest beta works for you.
Old 10-19-2006, 02:07 PM

I will download the newest version tonight also, but i was having 2 very similar problems on Stars. I play cash 6max NL. I am just attempting to set HUD up for stars, so i figured i configured it wrong, but here is what is happening:

1) HUD was not recognizing tables that are open. I can be playing 2 tables, and HUD only shows 1 table in it's screen.

2) From the tables that it does recognize, sometimes only 2 or 3 players stats show up. (The reason for this is not because PT doesn't have hands for all players)

Edit: Just read other thread and saw that new version worked. I'll get it tonight. Thanks.
Old 10-19-2006, 02:27 PM

Default latest pa beta worked for me

PA wasn't recognizing my table, but I d/l'ed the latest and now it works. Looks like Josh did another great beta!
Old 10-19-2006, 03:53 PM

Default Re: latest pa beta worked for me

I downloaded the new beta version a few days ago. PAHUD is only recognizing one of my two stars tables.
Old 10-19-2006, 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I downloaded the new beta version a few days ago. PAHUD is only recognizing one of my two stars tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you running the trial version? Does the title bar of PA Hud say 1.15f?
Old 10-19-2006, 08:02 PM

My PAHUD not working at all since the trial period ended...