Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2006, 08:20 PM

Default Re: GF mad at me need advice

[ QUOTE ]
Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever say anything that could be remotely construed as criticizing your girl's weight or suggesting that she's not thin (or, go ahead, do it, and bear the consequences). I would freak out if my boyfriend said this too (oh and he knows it). Sorry, it's illogical, but it's a huge insecurity for most females.

[/ QUOTE ]

i can't wait until i'm back in atl, because i've got some killer fat chick jokes.
Old 10-18-2006, 09:07 PM

lol, nice work.

Don't diss her body type next time.
Old 10-18-2006, 09:26 PM

Update:

I skippep class, got some roses and a pair of earings and some bracelets at nordstrom. Gave them to her. She told me to read this 7 pages long email of how I [censored] up and how much i hurt her. I read it. Said I'm sorry nothing else i can do now. She then went to a job interview before even oppening my gifts. Came back all happy cus she got the job (personal trainer at spectrum) and also a client (some guy was hitting on her and asked if she'd train him). She put on the jewelry and happy with them. All seems to be good.
Old 10-18-2006, 09:41 PM

Phew.

NEVER EVER, EVER SPEAK OF THAT EMAIL AGAIN. EVER.
Old 10-18-2006, 09:45 PM

I weight double as much as my wife and if she gains a pound I tell her she'll get fat. She doesn't get angry and loses the extra pound.

You really need to teach your GF that the truth in any matter is better than pretending.

If she won't undertand, dump her. If you can't you're screwed.
Old 10-18-2006, 09:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I then make the mistake of saying that pretty woman is really skinny, and it doesn't fit her body type. She then got mad and I see tears forming. She then got up and slam the door, close them, then slam them again.

[/ QUOTE ]

What the [censored] is wrong with you?

I think you can do some damage control though. Just apologize if you offended her, but assure her you don't 'want' chicks that are too skinny. Assure her she is exactly what turns you on, and her dressing as whatever wouldn't do her beauty justice.
Old 10-18-2006, 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I weight double as much as my wife and if she gains a pound I tell her she'll get fat. She doesn't get angry and loses the extra pound.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe it's because I'm an Italian guy, but I'd never do something like this. Before I met my wife, I had plenty self concious gf's who stressed over what they ate. I loved being able to sit down and enjoy a nice meal with them, it's annoying when they finish eating before they are really full.

If you love someone, I don't really think it's very nice to warn them to watch their eating, who gives a [censored] if they put on a few extra lbs?
Old 10-18-2006, 11:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Update:

I skippep class, got some roses and a pair of earings and some bracelets at nordstrom. Gave them to her. She told me to read this 7 pages long email of how I [censored] up and how much i hurt her. I read it. Said I'm sorry nothing else i can do now. She then went to a job interview before even oppening my gifts. Came back all happy cus she got the job (personal trainer at spectrum) and also a client (some guy was hitting on her and asked if she'd train him). She put on the jewelry and happy with them. All seems to be good.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol at the irony that she's a personal trainer.

She's prolly happy cuz she was being hit on by someone who likes junk in the trunk.