Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2006, 10:41 PM

Default Re: AM I a douche

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You have posted many things on the boards that have made me suspect that you are in fact a douche. This is most certainly not one of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, from this (posted twice), and the clarification of what a douche is (I thought it was the same thing as a-hole), I see that I have used the wrong term here.

I never figured silly college football re-alignment suggestions, or overtime suggestions, or ways to improve soccer, or ramblings on the merits of the metric system would make me a douche, but I guess I'm wrong. Aparently being a douche isn't so bad.
Old 10-09-2006, 10:58 PM

no one at the cart = no one in line.

I'd have not let her in either
Old 10-09-2006, 11:27 PM

someone needs to quote dane cook right now
Old 10-09-2006, 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, from this (posted twice), and the clarification of what a douche is (I thought it was the same thing as a-hole), I see that I have used the wrong term here.

I never figured silly college football re-alignment suggestions, or overtime suggestions, or ways to improve soccer, or ramblings on the merits of the metric system would make me a douche, but I guess I'm wrong. Aparently being a douche isn't so bad.

[/ QUOTE ]
Considering that most of TheNoodleMan's posts are condescending and nearly all of q8offsuit's are just as bad, I really wouldn't put a lot of stock in their opinions. It just means you're like the rest of us - not as awesome as they are. I've had worse company by far.

Anyway, I don't see how what you did was wrong or douchey or anything else. It's a classic case of "they never see the first punch" - she was the one that caused the indiscretion but you're stuck risking coming off as the jerk for not tolerating it.

It reminds me of way back when I was a cashier. Protocol was, if I was to open another register, I would take the shopper in the on-deck circle from an adjacent line, as they had waited the longest. Invariably someone would see me come up and would try to be first in my line but I put them in their place as firmly as I could given how inconsiderate it was of them to do what amounted to cutting in line.
Old 10-10-2006, 01:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
someone needs to quote dane cook right now

[/ QUOTE ]

ILL [censored] KILL YOU!!

but seriously, im suprised it took so long
Old 10-10-2006, 02:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Some guy at the 3/6 table with a popped-collar pastel pink Izod, wraparound shades, and huge headphones who quotes hip-hop when he rakes in a pot -- that's a douche.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do these pink shirt wearing popped collar motherfers do this for biatches? They cant possibly think it looks cool so p*ssy is the only plausible excuse I can come up with.
Old 10-10-2006, 02:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is probably the meanest thing I have ever done, and worse, I don't even feel bad about it.

I was at the grocery store. I had gathered the items I wished to purchase. I went to the checkout area, and picked the shortest line. There was a shopping cart at the end of the line that I had thought belinged to the person at the end of the line, however, after about 15 seconds, it became apparent that the shopping cart had been abandoned at the end of the line.

I went around the cart, and took my place behind the lady who seemed to be last in line. About 2 minutes later (lady ahead of me is just begining to check out), the owner of the abandoned cart returns.

She says to me "I think I was behing her" (refering to the lady who was checking out).

[/ QUOTE ]

And I said. "You still are, nothing changed when you and your three-toed sloth fat ass waddled off to get some twinkies. Did you expect to come back and find yourself ahead of the lady in front of you. Turn around before I cart-whip your sorry ass.

[ QUOTE ]
She said (obviously somewhat annoyed) "my cart was here"

[/ QUOTE ]

I said , "it still is you cow. Are you blind? Do I look like the kind of person who steals empty carts? Are you accusing me of stealling your cart when it is right here in front of your fat face? I'm calling the manager.

[ QUOTE ]
With that, I turned around and kept my place in line.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-10-2006, 02:25 AM

I have no problem with what you did. It wasn't as much you being mean as she being inconsiderate.

Who is she to think that she can leave her cart in line without attending to it? Is she better than everyone else? Does she not have to stand in line like the rest of us?

Well played.
Old 10-10-2006, 02:50 AM

she's back in time ....fine, if not she has to accept losing her spot, F her.
Old 10-10-2006, 04:25 AM

if she had said "I had to run and grab ... (and had it) and this was my spot I would give it to her. Who hasn't gotten in a long line and said I forgot milk. Run get it and hope you can get back in. If she just shows up. screw a bitch.