Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2006, 08:18 PM

Default Re: The Indians are back

szw,

Alobar explained the "be a man" part. I mean, while this thread is indeed pretty hilarious, the whole situation is juvenile and completely unnecessary. Instead of making a major production out of this whole thing and calling the police and setting up a surveillance operation and whatnot, all kurosh had to do when this happened the first time was go knock on their door, ask them if they put their trash in there, and ask them not to do that anymore. Simple, problem solved. Given how this thing turned into such a production, I can only imagine what would happen if kurosh were actually faced with a real problem.
Old 10-04-2006, 08:20 PM

All,

I talked to the Indians and they said that the reason they did it again was that when the cop stopped by the first time, he said "Hey, thanks a lot for keeping an eye on that terrorist, please do us a favor and check his trash every day for evidence."
Old 10-04-2006, 08:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can only imagine what would happen if kurosh were actually faced with a real problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

El D,

You will not have to imagine. Just stay tuned to this channel. All regularly scheduled programming will be pre-empted should kurosh have another life experience that we can make fun of.
Old 10-04-2006, 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
szw,

Alobar explained the "be a man" part. I mean, while this thread is indeed pretty hilarious, the whole situation is juvenile and completely unnecessary. Instead of making a major production out of this whole thing and calling the police and setting up a surveillance operation and whatnot, all kurosh had to do when this happened the first time was go knock on their door, ask them if they put their trash in there, and ask them not to do that anymore. Simple, problem solved. Given how this thing turned into such a production, I can only imagine what would happen if kurosh were actually faced with a real problem.

[/ QUOTE ]
El D,
You are advising against the very essence of OOT. Please stop.
Old 10-04-2006, 08:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
mmm...curry...

[/ QUOTE ]

Shrimp Vindaloo- holla!

Old 10-04-2006, 08:42 PM

P,

Good point.

Kurosh, WHAT KIND OF PUSSY ARE YOU? WHY HAVENT YOU BURNED THEIR HOUSE DOWN YET? DONT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS INSOLENCE. PLEASE BURN DOWN THEIR HOUSE AND UPLOAD VIDEO, THX.
Old 10-04-2006, 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Kurosh probably thinks he's an Italian grabbing his balls all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not kurosh, that's stacysmom/statutory
Old 10-04-2006, 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
szw,

[/ QUOTE ]
Diablo, when I first called the cops, I had no idea who was doing it. After I called, I rooted through the garbage and found out. After the police have already told them to stop and they did it again, only then did I do this. If they do it again the very next day after the police have talked to them, they clearly know what they are doing. I didn't see a point in going over to talk to them. It would only have made it harder for me to stop them.
Old 10-04-2006, 08:50 PM

DFR,

MORE THAN JUST CURRY!

Old 10-04-2006, 08:51 PM

kurosh,

"Diablo, when I first called the cops, I had no idea who was doing it. After I called, I rooted through the garbage and found out. After the police have already told them to stop and they did it again, only then did I do this. If they do it again the very next day after the police have talked to them, they clearly know what they are doing. I didn't see a point in going over to talk to them. It would only have made it harder for me to stop them."

BLAH BLAH F'IN BLAH.

BURN
DOWN
THEIR
HOUSE

GOGOGOGOOGOGOOGOGOOOGGGOGOGOGO!!!!!!!!!!!

(DONT FORGET VIDEO)