Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2006, 11:13 PM

Default Re: Beat: asking girls if you want to buy them food.

Just browsing through some of the posts in this forum tells me that probably nobody here has read Neil Strauss's "The Game." There's a term for guys that get taken for a ride like the OP did: AFC, or probably in this case BAFC. Don't worry, I was one too. You don't need to buy girls stuff to get with them: in fact, doing so makes it harder to get what you really want.

So for everyone here, let me do you a favor. Obviously, everyone here plays poker and probably like games in general. Well, attracting women is a type of game too. Once you learn how to play it, you can get girls. Use your amazon certificates to buy "The Game," and check out www.fastseduction.com.

My only affiliation with that site is that I've used it to start my journey to being a Pickup Artist. It's a free site and has a forum like this place does. Read the player guide there and start applying it to your life and you won't get taken like this again.

Good luck, and let me warn you that if you decide to start this journey, you'll find that it's a very difficult one. It's just about as hard as learning to be good at poker.
Old 09-06-2006, 12:44 AM

For the record, I wasn't upset. I just wanted a reason to post in BBV (without posting about winning 187k, SHAUNDEEBS).

Grey,

SUCK IT!!!!!

I should post here more often.
Old 09-06-2006, 12:52 AM

psh it's not something to be ashamed off. Hope you had fun that trip priod your big score.
Old 09-06-2006, 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Goggles,

You are going to hang out w/ friends. They have already had dinner. You tell them you're going to pick up dinner and do they want anything. They ask for some dessert (PROBABLY NORMAL FOR FAT CHICKS) and then AFTER HAVING EATEN DINNER ALREADY THEY ASK YOU TO GET THEM EACH DINNER ENTREES (WTF ARE YOU DATING DIDS?) WTFWTFWTF?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha!

OP, you do realise that once you feed fat chicks, they own you, right?

It's a bit like when you piss on things. Anything you piss on, you own.
Old 09-06-2006, 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just browsing through some of the posts in this forum tells me that probably nobody here has read Neil Strauss's "The Game." There's a term for guys that get taken for a ride like the OP did: AFC, or probably in this case BAFC. Don't worry, I was one too. You don't need to buy girls stuff to get with them: in fact, doing so makes it harder to get what you really want.

So for everyone here, let me do you a favor. Obviously, everyone here plays poker and probably like games in general. Well, attracting women is a type of game too. Once you learn how to play it, you can get girls. Use your amazon certificates to buy "The Game," and check out www.fastseduction.com.

My only affiliation with that site is that I've used it to start my journey to being a Pickup Artist. It's a free site and has a forum like this place does. Read the player guide there and start applying it to your life and you won't get taken like this again.

Good luck, and let me warn you that if you decide to start this journey, you'll find that it's a very difficult one. It's just about as hard as learning to be good at poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, beginner's stuff.
Old 09-06-2006, 01:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i assume in exchange you got to give them both an atomic wedgie

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooooh, that's hot.
Old 09-06-2006, 01:16 AM

Goggles,

Where the hell in Pittsburgh did you buy from that two entrees and cheescake cost $100. I am from Squirrel Hill and know of no such place.

-RW
Old 09-06-2006, 01:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Goggles,

Where the hell in Pittsburgh did you buy from that two entrees and cheescake cost $100. I am from Squirrel Hill and know of no such place.

-RW

[/ QUOTE ]

Mothaeffin cheesecake factory.

It was good. I ate steak.
Old 09-06-2006, 01:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Meh, beginner's stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

<inserts "who's your daddy picture">
Old 09-06-2006, 01:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I read the thread title three times trying to figure out what the hell could possibly be in this thread, and only opened it because I couldn't for the life of me solve it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually my first reaction was,"as long as it isn't our resident BBV vegan dumpster diver".