Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2006, 02:18 AM

Default Re: legal repercussions of this brilliant idea?

When I was a kid, we went to disney world, saw honey I shrunk the kids in 3D. In the middle of the moive, they dumped a bunch of mice out of a bucket on screen, it looked like there wasa mice pouring into the movie theatre, they had a little arm or something, with some fur come out of the seat in front of you and brush against your leg, they didnt get in trouble?
Old 07-26-2006, 02:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When I was a kid, we went to disney world, saw honey I shrunk the kids in 3D. In the middle of the moive, they dumped a bunch of mice out of a bucket on screen, it looked like there wasa mice pouring into the movie theatre, they had a little arm or something, with some fur come out of the seat in front of you and brush against your leg, they didnt get in trouble?

[/ QUOTE ]

did you enjoy this experience?
Old 07-26-2006, 02:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The majority of snakes that live in water are, of course, the most poisonous. ^_^

[/ QUOTE ]

This is probably true, but not where I live. Only seen one snake around here that's I'd avoid and that's a rattlesnake, and they're very rare here. I'm pretty sure all the water snakes in iowa are safe.

Even if you didn't go to water areas though, how hard would it be for everyone to find 5 garter snakes in the grass in your neighborhood?
Old 07-26-2006, 02:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

did you enjoy this experience?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, I thought it was the scary and the awesomest thing ever, I was like 8 or 9 and I still remember how cool the 3D effects were, and the furry arm made it more awesome.
Old 07-26-2006, 02:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The majority of snakes that live in water are, of course, the most poisonous. ^_^

[/ QUOTE ]

This is probably true, but not where I live. Only seen one snake around here that's I'd avoid and that's a rattlesnake, and they're very rare here. I'm pretty sure all the water snakes in iowa are safe.

Even if you didn't go to water areas though, how hard would it be for everyone to find 5 garter snakes in the grass in your neighborhood?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, there's only one poisonous water snake in the US. And 4 poisonous species overall [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

They are the Rattlesnake, Cottonmouth Moccasin, Copperhead and Coral Snake, but of course there are a couple varities of some of them. =\

Chances you'll get poisonous ones without getting bitten and knowing it are small, unlike the chances of you going to jail or being fined heavily and parolled for a long time, which are very high.
Old 07-26-2006, 02:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this is one of those few great ideas that come about in one's lifetime, and NOT doing it would be the real crime

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-26-2006, 07:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What could we get charged with if we tried to do this?

[/ QUOTE ]

If a bunch of people get crushed to death in the rush to leave - Reckless Endangerment resulting in death.

Manslaughter 2, 5-10
Old 07-26-2006, 07:32 AM

Was gonna say the same thing about if you gave some old lady a heart attack and she died. Dumb idea.

Better idea...find cooler ways of having fun.
Old 07-26-2006, 07:33 AM

shouldn't this be in the thread "whats the worst thing youve ever done to an animal"?