Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2006, 04:53 PM

Default Re: Do you stop sleeping with a girl if she starts to like you?

[ QUOTE ]
I guess I worded it a little harsher than I intended. All I am saying is that when daily phone calls start and she just wants to say absolutely nothing for 20 minutes, and she EXPECTS you to report where you are going out to etc, and basically assumes you have to hang out w/ her (which has happened to me more than id like to admit) than you need to nip it in the bud, because she is one of the needy ones, that you are going to end up hurting. But, yes, I do have a bunch of girls that I can call up at 3am driving home from a strip club, but its mutual, they know they can do the same thing when they want some, no strings. The girls that I can do this with are mature enough to realize what they, and I want from the relationship. I never think of women as bitches or [censored], etc., I love women, I get along w/ some girls better than I do most guys, its just that I am not ready to stop being selfish, relationship-wise, as I know how much time etc a relationship takes, i dont want that yet.
This also works both ways, Ive fallen in love with a few girls in my life too, it started off as a mutual no strings attatched thing, except I was the one who stoppped seeing it this way, and it was stupid for me to do. so its not some kind of macho head-game if that is the impression that I gave.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
this all makes sense to me. Yeah, if they are getting "clingy" and you're not into that then you need to nip it.
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Good Day!
FishNChips