Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-09-2006, 05:28 PM

Default Re: So my car has no hiding places...

I'm no expert but I believe they can search anywhere within the care and control of the driver (and perhaps passengers) without a warrant.

Personally, it aint worth the risk to carry that [censored] around in your car. You are better off raping somebody in some jurisdictions.

Read this for your own protection: Bust Card
Old 01-09-2006, 05:31 PM

Gas Tank Compartment
Old 01-09-2006, 05:36 PM

I am an avid smoker and drive with or drive an smoke I've also been busted (twice) . Not that I am proud of these facts but maybe I can help.

The first and foremost - Keep it out of "plane" sight dont be stupid. If you have a pack of rolling papers and a Blunt on your front seat and a Greatful Dead stick on the back of your car window, just get out and bend over.

With all that. Roll a Joint for the road, or joints plural. If your going somewhere and want to bring for ppl bring multiples.

When Smoking and brining, Put the rest in the trunk, and seperate the weed and the pipe. O sugest putting the pipe in the "safer place" if there going to find your stash there going to find it, if your lucky they stop and you get to keep your piece [ I lost a 200 dollar piece this way over a nickle bag]

if your cars getting searched and you "know" there going to find it , just give it up You will save youeself hassle. Cops have options to bring you in or just write you a summons, you really wanna spend the night for a dime bag? Im not saying just spill the beans but if your pretty sure there going to get it then just fork it.

If there searching else where you can ask them why, if they found nothing else you can ask if its nesscary to go in the trunk.

In the end , I usualyl put my weight in the trunk and my smoking uner my seat, if they search or want to there going to find it all anyway. Unless you get James Bond on them
Old 01-09-2006, 05:40 PM

It really seems that a majority of the fuckhats responding to this didn't even read your OP. Keeping weed underneath the car or underneath the gas cap or in a shampoo bottle doesn't exactly do you much good when being pulled over and wanting to DISCRETELY stash the product w/o the cop noticing. Pretty much you're screwed here. The average cop will know the tricks of the trade and definitely notice if you're squirming around scrambling to stash something. The best bet is to smoke while not driving, and keeping your drugs/accessories locked in the trunk while you are driving.

Swede
Old 01-09-2006, 05:42 PM

Hang it from your rearview mirror and say it's an air freshner.
Old 01-09-2006, 05:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It really seems that a majority of the fuckhats responding to this didn't even read your OP. Keeping weed underneath the car or underneath the gas cap or in a shampoo bottle doesn't exactly do you much good when being pulled over and wanting to DISCRETELY stash the product w/o the cop noticing. Pretty much you're screwed here. The average cop will know the tricks of the trade and definitely notice if you're squirming around scrambling to stash something. The best bet is to smoke while not driving, and keeping your drugs/accessories locked in the trunk while you are driving.

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, Im a guilty fuckhat. Actually the point of my post was to put the weight under the car, and roll a joker or two. They can be thrown.

Pipes, while better because they dont waste, are a pain.

Honestly the best thing to do is buy some good schwag, and one night while you're playing video games or watchin tv, load a whole pack o cigs with it, make sure it's packed tight. That way you can toss it out the window, and it just looks like a cig.
Old 01-09-2006, 05:53 PM

Yup, J's only for driving and smoking.
Old 01-09-2006, 05:58 PM

My friend is a cop and I smoke weed and we've had this conversation many times. The cops know where to look. They can come up with probable cause. They also have an uncanny ability of talking you into allowing them to search your vehicle.

If they suspect you are holding, all they have to say is that they detect the smell of marijuana (regardless of whether they can smell it or not). Then they will probably ask you to search your car. You have the right to refuse. But they can still impound your vehicle until you either comply or they get a warrant.

It might not be fair, but it's their job. Depending on your area, you're best bet is to just comply with the officers. Again, this probably changes with the area you live in, but the course of action around here is usually confiscating the weed and occasionally citing you for simple possession which I think means a court date. However, being cool with the cops gets you really far. If you let them do their job, they are more apt to let you off.

Also, they dont just go around searching random cars. There is usually a reason they want to search the car. Whether it be the aroma, whether you fit the profile, or the fact that you look awfully suspicous.

One time I left the bar and went home. I had not drank anything that night, just dropped by to kill some time and say hello to some friends. As I was driving home, I turned a corner and saw a cop in front of me. As you turn the corner the speed limit drops from 45 to 35. I might have been going 38 tops at the time. The cop pulled off at a church ahead of me and then pulled back out behind me. I didn't really pay attention because I was doing the speed limit. I passed the pool hall and saw some vehicles still there, so I decided to stop and see if a they had a poker game running. Well, as I pulled up, I realized the place was closed. Then the blue lights came on behind me and he cornered me in the parking lot.

Now you switch shoes with the cop. It's 2:30 am, there's a lone truck coming from the direction of the bar, you're on a straight stretch of road that's only 35 MPH and notorious for people speeding. This lone truck happens to be doing 35 exactly. Then as I'm following this truck, he turns into a parking lot of a business that is closed. You're gonna be suspicious.

The cop came up and asked me if I knew why he pulled me over. I told him no. He claimed that I was speeding as I turned the corner. Technically he was correct, but we both knew the real reason he pulled me over. I just played it cool and told him that I understood and did the whole yessir nosir routine.

I reaked of cigarettes, so he asked if I had been smoking anything. I was straight with him and told him I had just left the bar. He asked if he could search my vehicle. Now I could have been an [censored] here and refused. But he had every right to be suspcious of me. Had I refused, I would have probably ended up with some sort of ticket for not wearing a seatbelt or something like that. So I let him search the truck, he also searched me. I think he just had me empty my pockets. I was clean and then we started chit chatting about shooting pool and other random crap. He commented on how well he liked my vehicle and he still waves whenever he sees my truck. I know quite a few policemen because one of my best friends is a policeman. They aren't out to get you. They are just doing their job.
Old 01-09-2006, 06:00 PM

Also, you wouldn't believe how far it goes that I was an MP in the Army. Military ID's are the [censored].
Old 01-09-2006, 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hang it from your rearview mirror and say it's an air freshner.

[/ QUOTE ]

Best answer yet.