Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-09-2006, 04:56 PM

Default So my car has no hiding places...

My old Legend had these compartments on the side of the door that were fairly discrete so if by chance we were pulled over it would be easy to hide our stuff (weed and pipe). My LeSabre has no such compartment and I think it would look too obvious to open up the arm rest and put the stuff inside there.

Any suggestions?
Old 01-09-2006, 04:56 PM

Default Re: So my car has no hiding places...

Don't carry illegal materials on your person?
Old 01-09-2006, 04:57 PM

under the seat?

if they decide to look through the car, they're looking through the car.
Old 01-09-2006, 04:57 PM

Up under the dash.
Old 01-09-2006, 05:01 PM

My friend told me that if I have my stuff in a locked compartment the cops have to have a warrant to search. If this is true (you tell me) then maybe I could get a spare key and have it permanently inserted into the glove box lock. Then we could just put it in there and lock it. I could keep my registration in the arm rest.

Deal or No Deal?
Old 01-09-2006, 05:01 PM

from my understanding (read: most likely bad advice), they cant search your car without probable cause (or unless you are dumb enough to say yes when they ask to search it), so if they are going to search it, they are going to find it wherever you have it hidden, unless you make some pimp hiding place.

My recommendation would be to shove that [censored] down your underwear if you get pulled over. But I got searched by a highway patrolman one time on the side of the road, and he actually grabbed my dick, so i doubt it would much good if he actually searches you
Old 01-09-2006, 05:02 PM

This one's easy. weed goes in one of those key hiding thingies underneath the car... unless you're carrying more than about 7 grams, that's pushing it.

Other than that, Im thinking dash.
Old 01-09-2006, 05:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My friend told me that if I have my stuff in a locked compartment the cops have to have a warrant to search. If this is true (you tell me) then maybe I could get a spare key and have it permanently inserted into the glove box lock. Then we could just put it in there and lock it. I could keep my registration in the arm rest.

Deal or No Deal?

[/ QUOTE ]

they can't look under the seat without probable cause or your permission. once they have that, there's no such thing as a lock.
Old 01-09-2006, 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Deal or No Deal?

[/ QUOTE ]

Incorrect. How old are you? I know that at least with teenagers and college-aged people, the cops will ask for permission to search your car if you are pulled over for basically any offense. You have two options: (A) You let them search your car, they find your weed, or (B) You don't let them search your car, they bring in the dogs, the dogs smell your weed, they have probable cause to search your car, and they find your weed. Choosing Option B will only make the cops angrier.

Your best option...
Old 01-09-2006, 05:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Deal or No Deal?

[/ QUOTE ]

Incorrect. How old are you? I know that at least with teenagers and college-aged people, the cops will ask for permission to search your car if you are pulled over for basically any offense. You have two options: (A) You let them search your car, they find your weed, or (B) You don't let them search your car, they bring in the dogs, the dogs smell your weed, they have probable cause to search your car, and they find your weed. Choosing Option B will only make the cops angrier.

Your best option...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hide your weed in christopher walken?

BRILLIANT!