Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-09-2006, 12:50 AM

Default Re: Married woman...yes or no?

[ QUOTE ]
Screwing around with a married woman is like playing with a loaded gun. Good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

this needs a better punchine
Old 01-09-2006, 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Screwing around with a married CO-WORKER is like playing with a loaded AK-47 with the safety off. Happy hunting.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 01-09-2006, 01:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Screwing around with a SAD LONELY married CO-WORKER is like playing POGO STICK with a loaded AK-47 with the safety off, AND THE BARREL POINTED AT YOUR NUTS. Happy hunting.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYFYP
Old 01-09-2006, 01:30 AM

your not from NYC are you?
Old 01-09-2006, 02:55 AM

I'm personally always amazed that this type of question is a serious consideration.

Here's my advice: Tell her that you like her, and that you will be happy to f**k her brains out when she is divorced, because no guy with any minimal level of decency and self-respect would ever try to get with a married woman.

Here's another general rule that I like: If you wouldn't ask your mother because you know what she'd say, then you shouldn't do the thing in question.
Old 01-09-2006, 03:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Here's another general rule that I like: If you wouldn't ask your mother because you know what she'd say, then you shouldn't do the thing in question.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a really stupid rule. If I followed this rule, I'd have quit my band, never had sex, and work for an insurance company or something. Whatever you do, don't ever think of following this rule.
Old 01-09-2006, 03:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a really stupid rule. If I followed this rule, I'd have quit my band, never had sex, and work for an insurance company or something. Whatever you do, don't ever think of following this rule.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-09-2006, 04:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have an opportunity that questions my morals. At work there is a woman who clearly wants some action. She is married although she says it is now a "roommates" type of deal. She hasn't gotten laid in quite a while and she is looking for me to fill that void. If no action is taken I'm sure she will find someone else to get her off.

Truth is, I find her to be quite attractive but not superior. She is a sad, lonely woman who has been feeling better since we have become better friends. I actually think I could like her and it is obvious she likes me.

Also, her real selling point is her ass. Looks sweet in blue jeans. Question 1) Should I proceed or steer clear of a married woman? Question 2) Should I give her the backdoor treatment?

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's the deal.........

1) Don't get the honey where you get the money. That's my advice. Otherwise:

2) Bang her and run the risk of a) losing your job, b) getting your head shot off by jealous husband, c) catching std, although this seems remote.

3) Bang her. Fall in love. Marry her. Best piece of ass in the universe (even though you said her only redeeming factor is her ass which leaves a lot of questions) and then lose her to the next office guy with a hairier chest and a bigger dick.

4) Get a mail order broad from a crippled economy. Get head 'til you die.

You choose.

The answer is not really clear cut, but I'd go home, masterbate, browse the web, masturbate again, take a shower (while masturbating, of course) and then go to bed and masturbate. When you wake up the last thing on your mind will be an office chick with a MEDIOCRE ass.

Onaflag............
Old 01-09-2006, 04:30 AM

I have been with a married chick before....

However the circumstances were very different to this set...

STEER CLEAR IMO !
Old 01-09-2006, 06:56 AM

sigh..[censored] and trainwreck that bitch afterwards. No one cares about ethics in OOT.

DO IT!