Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-2006, 11:31 PM

Default Re: Had to use BR to pay for drunk stupidness, now what?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'll transfer $20 to the poker site of your choice if you melt down a white chocolate easter bunny (at least 16 ounces), drink it out of a saucepan, and send me a video.

[/ QUOTE ]

That actually sounds good. Kind of like hot chocolate.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried a melted chocolate from a Starbucks in Seattle thinking "That actually sounds good. Kind of like hot chocolate." It tasted more like hot sweet puke. 16 ounces is surely enough to drop OP.
Old 04-21-2006, 08:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'll transfer $20 to the poker site of your choice if you melt down a white chocolate easter bunny (at least 16 ounces), drink it out of a saucepan, and send me a video.

[/ QUOTE ]

That actually sounds good. Kind of like hot chocolate.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried a melted chocolate from a Starbucks in Seattle thinking "That actually sounds good. Kind of like hot chocolate." It tasted more like hot sweet puke. 16 ounces is surely enough to drop OP.

[/ QUOTE ]

We all have "that friend" who does stuff like this. My version of "that friend" did this, said it tasted good, and then panicked when it started hardening in his throat. He was fine, but it made for good comedy.

This was the same guy who did the "drink a gallon of milk and hold it down for an hour" trick. He drank it, but he was vomiting cold milk within 10 minutes.

Good times ...
Old 04-23-2006, 04:54 AM

How are you in college if you can't figure out how to come up with $100-$200 and not have people who are (probably) in another state know about it?

Sorry, but if you lack the basic smarts to pull this off, you probably shouldn't be gambling, or in college.

Would you like fries with that?
Old 04-23-2006, 05:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How are you in college if you can't figure out how to come up with $100-$200 and not have people who are (probably) in another state know about it?

Sorry, but if you lack the basic smarts to pull this off, you probably shouldn't be gambling, or in college.

Would you like fries with that?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I can't afford fries cause I'm broke, you [censored].

jk.

BR back, long story when I figured what I had to do and had been putting off, the whole checking account thing.
Old 04-23-2006, 05:57 AM

man i had this happen to me 2 years ago (my freshman year too). What i did was sell some of my old essays and papers to one of thoes essay sites. I also got a job on campus working in the mail room. Now i have a monthly income of 80 dollars, working 3 hours a week and a whole bunch of papers which i do not own anymore. I suggest you get a real job, something more substantial than mine. My job as a postal worker (yes i get to drive the cool truck) over the summer pays me more in 2 weeks than i make all year at school. That helped my bankroll. I opened up a checking account on my own and my parents don't know where my money goes or how much i have. My girlfriend has a -EV coach purse, and diamond jewlery problem, which is my major leak right now. But hey it happens, sorry for the rambling im just trying to help.
Old 04-23-2006, 08:06 AM

go to Dream Poker.com and they deposit $10 free into your account, without needing to give ur card details.
or Pokertime poker
Old 04-23-2006, 08:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My girlfriend has a -EV coach purse, and diamond jewlery problem

[/ QUOTE ]

In my testosterone years, I used to bang a lot of chicks giving them "zircons" (sp?) which look almost like diamonds, scratch glass (for the beer bottle scratch test), and are cheaper than dirt.
Old 04-23-2006, 08:30 AM

How much money will you have if you stop drinking for 3-4 weeks and how fast will you lose it when you start drinking again Einstein?
Old 04-23-2006, 09:52 AM

Just wanted to add that the thread is hillarious as hell, which was the poster primary object. Well done! To those who cant understand little humour...well...
Old 04-23-2006, 10:17 AM

Yet another retarded post.

Ever heard of Western Union, wire transfers?(yes, even if you don't have an account with them, banks transfer money if you pay them).

Is it really necessary to make a post about "how do I put money into my account?"

Unf***ingbelievable...