Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2006, 08:25 AM

Default Re: All beingness

[ QUOTE ]
Machines are made by the most complex machine, the mind.

[/ QUOTE ] Machines are composed of minds? I had no idea.

[ QUOTE ]
So it's reasonable to believe that A far more complex entity created the mind.

[/ QUOTE ] Maybe but this isn't about a creator- created relationship. It's about a composed of type relationship. It is unreasonable to think that the most complex entity of all time always existed, without evolving.
Old 04-02-2006, 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Any thoughts on what makes god able to know about his all beingness?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would say that God knows Its' vibrancy/clarity/truth in a non-small-mind-intellectual way. God only knows of ItSelf by manifesting itself. In order for God to manifest itself, the ego has to subside into the greaterness of consciousness. One does this by living in the conceptual paradox where you believe your thoughts to be truth and suffering at the same time, but at the same time one doesn't attach to the realizations that occur as a result. This creates a difficulting in communicating God's presense because to actualize your own God nature you have to delude yourself from the delusion you believe is truth. If you believe your own conceptual thinking is truth and you attach to it, you will be delusional to the underlying pureness, the God presence. If you don't believe you're own thinking you will push away truth/suffering and become mindless, which is different than being mindfull, which is the natural state of the mind before ego makes the picture hazy.

[ QUOTE ]
But there is no way to for God to know weather there was a "time" before he existed.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're in the conceptual paradox you see that there is only only present momentness which solves this problem.

[ QUOTE ]
1. All complex systems are created by lesser complex entities.
2. God is the ultimate complex system
3. Lesser complex systems must have been used to create God.
4. If god is to be given any form, or complexity he must not have always been.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. yeah holons
2. in a way but saying it like that is not encompassing or definative.
3. why must, there's the concept/realization that God/Spirit is inherent in everthing at each level while encompassing all it inhabits, like the wetness of water.
4. God is the big bang, as well as the stage on/of which the big bang manifested on/of.
Old 04-03-2006, 01:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the ego has to subside into the greaterness of consciousness. One does this by living in the conceptual paradox where you believe your thoughts to be truth and suffering at the same time, but at the same time one doesn't attach to the realizations that occur as a result.

[/ QUOTE ] What realizations aren't you suppose to attach, it's seems pretty honest to say that your thoughts are true and suffering at the same time. Implications about certainty then? It is big leap to go from incertainty to delusions tho.

[ QUOTE ]
If you're in the conceptual paradox you see that there is only only present momentness which solves this problem.

[/ QUOTE ] Only only present momentness, conceptually there might be some merit to this. I think when you split up what was true and what was laking you might of over jumped what you can know is lacking. What makes you think that there is only present momentness, and what makes you beleve that only present momentness is only true and not lacking?

Could you explain a little about holons for me.
[ QUOTE ]
Simultaneously, holons are subject to control from (multiple) higher authorities.

[/ QUOTE ] Particularly (multiple) higher authorities?

[ QUOTE ]
2. in a way but saying it like that is not encompassing or definative.
3. why must, there's the concept/realization that God/Spirit is inherent in everthing at each level while encompassing all it inhabits, like the wetness of water.
4. God is the big bang, as well as the stage on/of which the big bang manifested on/of.

[/ QUOTE ] You have a different concept of god than most people. The question I ask is what difference does it make to the world, the universe, me, or you if your god concept exists or he doesn't?
Old 04-03-2006, 01:54 AM

if god is outside of time he need not have a cause for existing (who created god becomes a nonsensical question without the limit of time), if he created the universe and everything in it including time then points 1 and 4 dont contradict each other
Old 04-03-2006, 02:04 AM

Good point, I always just assumed god had a seperate timeline. But clearly if god exists in a place without time, or the possiblity of time, he can know about his always existingness.