Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2006, 03:03 AM

Default Was What I Did Right? (Kinda Long w/ Cliffnotes)

Of course, I'm a n00b. Alright, tonight I went to a beer pong tournament like I do every Tuesday night. (Side note: Made it to the quaterfinals). What I witnessed distrubed me, however. There was this one guy who seemed like he was by himself standing by one of the tables. From what I saw, some Asian (and I mean no offense here) spilt a pitcher a beer on him. There was some trash talking among the two guys and the Asian guy pushed the other guy to the floor. For some reason this really upset me. Anyway, the bouncer dragged the white guy and the Asian guy (and again I don't mean to sound rascist) outside, but a group of about ten other guys (all Asian) followed them outside. It was obvious that the one Asian kid was in an all-Asian frat (which is numerous a my school, Binghamton). So, for some reason I was really, really angered at the events and went outside with my boy who I had told what happened. We followed the group which probably now number around 20 to 25 (no exaggeration) around the corner. Me and my friend wanted to step in but saw the numbers. So instead I looked for the cops which are usually sitting on the side of the streets where the bars are located. We ended up not doing anything and the kid kinda got messed up but not too bad before the cops intervened. I've been debating with myself whether I acted like a puss and should've risked getting my ass kicked. Just wondering what the rest of OOT thinks about this situation. Also there were probably about six other people I might have been able to back me up. For some reason I really need this feedback.

Cliffnotes below:

Wanted to get into a fight with some Asians over a dude I didn't know but didn't because of the lack of numbers. Want to know if I'm a pussy.
Old 04-26-2006, 03:05 AM

Default Re: Was What I Did Right? (Kinda Long w/ Cliffnotes)

You did the right thing. Let the cops do what they're paid to do.
Old 04-26-2006, 03:07 AM

Yeah, only thing which I failed to mention was that I couldn't find the cops before it all went down because they weren't where they usually were... I eventually saw them before the kid got totally f'd up.
Old 04-26-2006, 03:09 AM

You did the right thing but you should've just said "guy" after the first time lest my more tempremental bretheren interpret that the wrong way
Old 04-26-2006, 03:18 AM

"Who would do such a thing?! I think it was an Asian gang or something. They were speaking some other language. I think it was .. Asian."
Old 04-26-2006, 03:28 AM

It doesn't matter that you were outnumbered by 20 or so. You stand no chance in this situation because all asians know kung-fu.

You don't know kung-fu do you?
Old 04-26-2006, 03:28 AM

You should have yelled out gooks (if censored a rude word for asians starting with the leteter G) and run that would have diverted attention. Also why did you need to mention the race would this story have not made exactly the same amount of sense and the situation also have not been exactly the same if you'd said some guys got in a fight, the guy on his own got followed by a bunch of guys outside and beat him up, what is my play?

Personally if they are [censored](n word) and these are your words and not mine I wouldn't get involved.

If they are gooks(g word again) I yell and run, asian people have slow twitch fibers so I could probably out run them.

If they are sand gooks (sand g words) then I probably throw rocks as this appeals to their natural instincts and they will respond and leave the kid alone.

If they are wallstreet banker types I point out we could go and kill some homeless people or make bums fight each other, they enjoy this.

If they are rave kids I tell them about some great x I just scored.

blah blah blah your story sucks because race was unneccesary except if my examples are correct which they might be.
Old 04-26-2006, 03:31 AM

Kick a charlie square in the back as hard as you can and run like hell.
Old 04-26-2006, 03:31 AM

I don't understand the running thing. Don't most asians have motorcycles or souped up honda's? How could you escape from that?
Old 04-26-2006, 03:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Want to know if I'm a pussy.

[/ QUOTE ]

No way, dude. [censored] with ninjas is a good way to get killed.