Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-15-2006, 08:31 AM

Default oh baby (nsfw i guess)

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Discuss.
Old 04-15-2006, 08:42 AM

Default Re: oh baby (nsfw i guess)

Predicted response:

A few college kids who have smoked weed for the first time in the last month or chime in to say weed is awesome, and secretly hope that posting in threads like this will make them cool and perhaps somehow teach them how not to cough while toking.

Whiskeytown posts a reply to say how much he loves weed.

Someone else says something like, yeah I used to smoke a lot of weed but I don't really anymore, what with my research/family/hobbies and stuff.

Whiskeytown responds vehemently along the lines of THERE IS NO MEDICAL EVIDENCE TO PROVE THAT WEED IS DETRIMENTAL TO ANYTHING. IN FACT IT'S PROVEN THAT 95% OF PEOPLE WHO SMOKE WEED BECOME PRESIDENT.

The "someone" says they never said weed was bad, but it has been shown to have some negative effects on short term memory and it is possible that it increases the chance of getting schizophrenia/dementia in those already susceptible to it, not to mention the fact that it is usually smoked and this can also lead to various diseases, as well as cancer.

A few people who smoke weed all the time reply to say that this is all propaganda, the War on Drugs isn't working and they shouldn't believe government lies.

Someone else might point out that in fact the whole world is not America, nowhere else has a War on Drugs but these places still believe that there might be some adverse effects of marijuana, although that is not to say that it's the devil and will lead to heroin or instant death.

This person gets told to STFU and stop trying to infringe on other people's civil liberties.

The whole thread degenerates into name-calling and childish arguments, mainly made by people who have no idea what they're talking about or how to logically make an argument (possibly because they're high). A mod sees this trend so moves the thread to Politics where it belongs.
Old 04-15-2006, 08:47 AM

Wow, that's quite a stoner theory.
Old 04-15-2006, 08:48 AM

Weed is so awesome! Please teach me to toke without coughing.

I used to smoke a lot of weed but I don't really anymore, not with my nobel prize-winning quantum mechanics research paper on the brink of completion.

Now I don't think weed is bad, but there are studies that show that it causes short-term memory loss and increases the chance of schizophrenia/dementia in people who are already suceptible to it. Not to mention the fact that it is usually smoked, which obviously is bad for the cilia in your throat/lungs, then CANCER!

However, this is all just propaganda. The War on Drugs isn't working, don't believe the lies.

The whole world is not America, nowhere else has a War on Drugs but these places still believe that there might be some adverse effects of marijuana, although that is not to say that it's the devil and will lead to heroin or instant death.

In consclusion, STFU, you're a dumb idiot and you'll never amount to anything in life.

-that should about do it, I'll leave WhiskeyTown to wrap up here.
Old 04-15-2006, 08:50 AM

is that a mint leaf?

i do like mint tea so much...
Old 04-15-2006, 08:54 AM

That pretty much covers everything. End of thread?
Old 04-15-2006, 08:54 AM

Not even close you noob.

Old 04-15-2006, 08:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Not even close you noob.

[/ QUOTE ]

Enjoying them mint leaves:

Old 04-15-2006, 09:13 AM

Pictures are fun!