Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-2006, 01:18 PM

Default Moral of the story...don\'t use anal beads

So this is a funny story I heard last night, I figured I'd share with everyone. The main character of this story is a lead singer of a pretty popular band. That is all I will divulge, however. We're only going to call him Ralph.

Last year at some point, Ralph and his bandmates decided it was a good idea to go to an S&M bar. I do not know the reason. Well, they were drinking there for a little bit and Ralph happened to meet a good looking lady...we'll call her Amy. The two chatted it up a bit, and at the end of the night Amy invited Ralph and his friends to a little after party at her house. She seemed normal after an hour of conversation, so he decided to go.

When they got back to Amy's house and everyone was drinking and whatnot. It was a good time. After about 30 minutes, Amy invited Ralph up to her bedroom. Ralph, being the guy that he is, jumped at the opportunity and went with her.

The two went into Amy's room and immediately started hooking up. One thing led to another and pretty soon, their clothes were off. They started to have sex when Amy decided to bring out the anal beads. She asked Ralph if he wanted to try. He was quite apprehensive at first, but being independent and willing to try anything once, he said ok. So she slowly worked them up there and they continued to have sex.

When they were finishing up having sex, it was so intense that she abruptly ripped the anal beads out in a quick tug. Now, I don't know much about the subject, but apparently you are not supposed to do that, because Ralph crapped everywhere. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Ralph was embarrassed. He felt awful and horrified, and he apologized so much. She said it was ok and it was her fault for ripping them out so fast, and that she would clean it up. So Ralph, all embarrassed, went downstairs to gather his buddies and take off. After he got them all, he walked back upstairs to tell Amy that they were leaving. As he walked into the room he walked in to find her still naked...only she was smearing his crap all over her. Freaked out to no end, he balled out of there with his boys so fast and never saw her again.

There are 2 morals...don't use anal beads and definitely definitely don't pick up a girl at an S&M bar...unless you're into this stuff, in which case, you should go to an S&M bar.
Old 04-14-2006, 01:21 PM

Default Re: Moral of the story...don\'t use anal beads

Good God.
Old 04-14-2006, 01:21 PM

Ralph = you?
Good story, although I don't think I would shove beads up my ass.
Old 04-14-2006, 01:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ralph = you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, no Ralph is not me, thank God. I don't think I'd post that if it was me. As I mentioned, Ralph is a lead singer of a very popular band.
Old 04-14-2006, 01:23 PM

wow.

It's his own fault for lettin some S&M girl put anal beads in his ass...i'd say he had it coming
Old 04-14-2006, 01:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow.

It's his own fault for lettin some S&M girl put anal beads in his ass...i'd say he had it coming

[/ QUOTE ]

When it was first mentioned, I assumed that the beads were for her. And let's be honest - she probably pulled them out rapidly just so he'd crap and she could rub it all over herself.
Old 04-14-2006, 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wow.

[/ QUOTE ]

When it was first mentioned, I assumed that the beads were for her. And let's be honest - she probably pulled them out rapidly just so he'd crap and she could rub it all over herself.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I thought too.
Old 04-14-2006, 01:29 PM

This girl is definitely going in my Rolodex if I'm Ralph.

NT
Old 04-14-2006, 01:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ralph = you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, no Ralph is not me, thank God. I don't think I'd post that if it was me. As I mentioned, Ralph is a lead singer of a very popular band.

[/ QUOTE ]

What band? Why can't you tell? It's not like it matters.
Old 04-14-2006, 01:30 PM

I've heard this story before.