Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2006, 12:17 PM

Default Best multi-tabling sites

I recently started multi-tabling at some mico-limits. Because of the rake back, I am playing at UB. I really like their mini-table view, but they only allow 3 tables at a time.

What are the best sites for multi-tabling based on the quality of the software (meaning an easy to use and view layout and design)?

NCAces
Old 04-08-2006, 12:22 PM

Default Re: Best multi-tabling sites

WSEX
Old 04-08-2006, 12:45 PM

I prefer party because I can play 6 tables on one screen thanks to the window resizing.
Old 04-08-2006, 12:51 PM

wsex is not good for multitabling. If anything the software is pretty bad for multitabling.

Party's software is probably the best right now. You can open up to 10 tables and resize them. the interface is clean(especially when modded) and is compatible with PT and PAHUD. The game selection is also good. Especially for middle limits and up.

Unless you are a beginner, the limits start at .5/1. If you are signing up for the first time you get 45 days to play at the smaller limits.
Old 04-08-2006, 01:19 PM

If you email UB support, they'll increase your max table limit to 5 or more.

Alternatively, (and I may be a little out of date on a couple of these) the table limits on the following sites are:

Stars...fan favorite; unlimited tables; fast; action is easy to follow;

Absolute...6 table max; software can be slow at max tables and tables are tight because of frequent reload bonuses; easy to follow the action (big buttons, bet amounts visible); I find that changing the default mod helps, tho; default looks cluttered to me;

Party...10 table max; software is great for 10-tabling and there's plenty of traffic for it;

Battlefield...8 table max and a good mini view option; part of the Prima network; r/b deals available; plenty of NL traffic;

Bodog...3 table multi-tabling via picture in picture or separate tables; plenty of NL activity at low limits; players suck and action's easy to follow, but software's quirky sometimes;

BoS...4 table max; Tribeca network (same as DoylesRoom, Golden Palace); software's great for multi-tabling; easy to follow the action; plenty of low limit NL traffic; note: RAISE button is a RAISE BY button not a RAISE TO button;

Bugsys...unlimited tables; not a lot of traffic;

CapnCooks...5 table max; Prima skin but mini-view doesn't seem to work; note: mini view is fine on Battlefield and Royal Vegas;

DoylesRoom...4 tables; see BoS above;

Everest...5 tables; not a lot of traffic;

FullContact, PokerRoom...4 table max; there's enough traffic but I find it hard to follow the action if I multi-table; also, Java version sometimes freezes with multiple tables open;

FullTilt...4 tables; easy to follow action (bet and pot amounts show on the table); plenty of low stakes NL tables; I find it tighter than most, tho;

Imperial...5 tables; haven't multied there much, but tournaments are ok;

Titan, Noble...8 tables; haven't m/t'ed much here either;

InterPoker...part of Crypto-logic network, unlimited tables, plenty of low NL action, monthly bonuses; seems like the software is a resource pig; my computer slows noticably when I have 4+ open, and my computer's a monster;

Paradise...4 tables; don't play it much because I think the action's hard to follow; small fonts, player notes feature doesn't show well; lots of traffic, tho;

PokerChamps...6 (need a 1600x1200 monitor, tho); cool software for multitabling, but not enough action to do it; BET POT button like UB;

RoyalVegas...10 tables; part of Prima; good mini-view; plenty of NL action; in full-table view, betting buttons are reversed from what you're used to (CALL's on the left, FOLD's on the right, RAISE is in the middle);

Hope this helps.

Ed
Old 04-08-2006, 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
WSEX

[/ QUOTE ]

WSEX is correct. If you are playing anywhere else right now you are being a poor consumer. You deserve to get broke. The people get the government they deserve type thing.

blake
Old 04-09-2006, 01:51 PM

Great info ... thanks.

For those that keep saying WSEX ... I hear you already. WSEX has great potential for obvious reasons. But, until there are actual people there, most of whom are not 2p2 pros, then it isn't a viable alternative as the only place for one to play.

NCAces
Old 04-09-2006, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Great info ... thanks.

For those that keep saying WSEX ... I hear you already. WSEX has great potential for obvious reasons. But, until there are actual people there, most of whom are not 2p2 pros, then it isn't a viable alternative as the only place for one to play.

NCAces

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, once I get acount on there I may fire up one good table and save the rest for some bonus whoring and/or Party poker games. of course that's if they start getting more people at the tables...I play small stakes short handed almost exclusively