Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2006, 08:37 AM

Default Best Prank You Ever Pulled?

April Fools day, Senior Class Prank, Flaming bag of dog poo... OOT, show me what you got.
Old 04-03-2006, 08:40 AM

Default Re: Best Prank You Ever Pulled?

[ QUOTE ]
OOT, show me what you got.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you like that one?
Old 04-03-2006, 09:26 AM

I put a used condom in my old roommates pillow case once...he slept on it for like a week...
Old 04-03-2006, 09:42 AM

Best prank we ever pulled was a little on the retarded side.

Two groups of our friends lived next door to one another in a town house community when we were in college. Having massive amounts of foresight we were able to get a hold of a key from each place and make a copy without them knowing.

When they left for winter break, we went in and moved everything from one house to the other (just the communal first floor stuff though, no going through people's rooms). And when I say everything, I mean absolutely everything. Couches, pool tables, entertainment centers, food, posters…you name it, no detail was too small. We even took the time to take pictures of the crap on the fridge and move to exactly the same place on the fridge in the other house. Thank god that wasn't my job because one group had those stupid word magnates. And yes, my buddy spent the time to make sure those were in exactly the same order when he moved them.

To this day (three years later) we still haven’t admitted it was us.
Old 04-03-2006, 10:02 AM

Just before the big rivalry game between the two high schools in the city I grew up in a lot of pranks are pulled back and forth from campus to campus. A group of my friends and classmates wanted to go put an H (first letter of our high school's name) in the center of the other teams field.

They bought a bunch of powdered detergent and bleach to kill the grass with. When we got there, the center of the field didn't have much grass and was wet. People went to work. Me and a couple of my buddies didn't think anything was going to take there, so we went to the sideline that we knew would be facing the other team's seats and wrote "FU*K YOU" (with the C instead of the *) in 15 foot letters in the detergent and then poured bleach all over it.

The day of the game it had killed the grass and made it a light yellow color. It stood out nice and clean.
Old 04-03-2006, 10:08 AM

I heard about a mechanics class taking apart the teacher's car and reassembling it inside the teacher's lounge.
Old 04-03-2006, 10:13 AM

back in high school, the student/faculty parking lot was accross the street from our school. so everyone that drove to school had to cross a bridge to get to the school. for our senior prank we bought 8 50 lb. bags of manure and dumped all of the manure right at the bottom of the bridge on the parking lot side. we left a sign in the poo that said 'CLASS OF 2002 IS THE [censored]'
Old 04-03-2006, 10:26 AM

Not an April Fool's, but still a classic.

Went to a Millenium New Years Party (12/31/99 for you morans). Probably about 50 people at this house.
If you remember, there was a lot of talk that year of the impending doom that would be wrought by the Y2K computer bug. World banking systems crashing, utilities failing, Geraldo Rivera getting a new show, you know Apocalypse stuff.
Anyhoo, as the clock wound down on 1999 and everyone started to get ready for the ball dropping, I stole off to the basement. As I hear everyone counting with Dick Clark, I find what I need.

Happy Ne...

I hit the circuit breaker. House goes completely dark.

Absolute silence...

until my wife starts laughing uncontrollably (she knew my plan). I flick the power back on after about 10 seconds.
Reports from her were that everyone was terrified, but amazingly, they all claim to have known it was a gag...

A once in a lifetime prank. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 04-03-2006, 10:39 AM

Sr. year HS prank, 3 goats, all with a burlap sack cover on them. We painted the numbers 1, 2 and 4 on the burlap, and let them roam the school.
Old 04-03-2006, 10:51 AM

Best prank I ever pulled wasn't too much because it was ourageously funny but because it was spontaneous and skillfully implemented:

1986: Rehearsal bunker room. I am singing in a new band. 3rd rehearsal or so. I suck. I don't like their music too much. There is also constant bickering and nagging between the other band members. The former singer does the sound in the ante room. I go there to sing the next song because the fantasy rock sh.t they are playing is too loud and he can give me the cues.

Again band members are arguing from inside the room. Out comes bassman yelling he is going home. Others: Don' let the door hit you .... Me to the bassman: OK, I suck at singing anyway give me your bass guitar and I'll finish the rehearsal for you. He is annoyed and gives me his axe. Others know I play a little guitar (on which I sucked quite a bit too) so they agree. They teach me the first riff and I tell them I go back to the ante room so that the former singer can give me the riffs while playing. He will sing. They laugh and say why not.

I'm running out of the door and get the bassman back. Then he plays all the songs from the ante room. After every song I go back with his guitar and "learn" the next riffs, go back and give him back the guitar. He plays the songs for me with a small mistake here and there and in a very basic style. Then I go back and learn the next song...

The former singer, the bassman and I were cracking up like hell in the ante room. The band inside the rehearsal room absolutely dig my play, saying "Great play, none of that fancy jazz sh.t anymore", and so on...

After 5 more songs, end of rehearsal, bassman goes home without them knowing and I'm the new bassman. ... Well, until we are in the band bus and we cue them in.