Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2006, 12:40 AM

Default Pokerstars FPP qualifiers for $1,000,000

I like Stars and play mainly on there, love their support and game selection. I do however not like the way their fpp tourneys are set up for the Sunday million tournemants. The fpp tournies should really go by the amount of players entered into the tournament. Right now a thousand players could enter the 500fpp tournament and the guarantee 8 spots for one the 200 dollar entry and 4 for the 500 dollar entry. I think they should have an entry for every X amount of fpp's entered. It seems like they are really making out on this deal. I guess that is all I wanted to rant about. What does everyone else think?
Old 04-01-2006, 12:42 AM

Default Re: Pokerstars FPP qualifiers for $1,000,000

Stick with the FPP SnG Sats, there are STT and MTT versions and they are quite soft.
Old 04-01-2006, 02:42 AM

Stars does have FPP rebuys where they give seats away according to how many FPPs are in the prize pool. I'd look for those if you're looking to play these sats.
Old 04-01-2006, 03:40 AM

play the 375 sng with 36 people. i won it 2/3 times so far
Old 04-01-2006, 04:32 AM

I guess I haven't stumbled onto the stt's yet which is wierd but anyhow I will look them up. I don't think the rebus interest me very much as they are pretty much just out of control. Not a whole lot of skill involved at all. That is if the fpp ones are the same as the $3 to the $11 dollar ones, which I am sure they must be if not worse. I just think that they SHOULD change the way they run these tournies. I am sure they were fine a year or two ago when there was 30-40k people on but now with the amount skyrocketing to 60 to 100k I just think they should re-evaluate it and make it better. They have been so good about other things that I am suprised that they haven't touched these. I am very happy with the VPP free rolls and other things they have brought to give a little back I guess I am just spoiled and want more. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2006, 04:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I guess I haven't stumbled onto the stt's yet which is wierd but anyhow I will look them up. I don't think the rebus interest me very much as they are pretty much just out of control. Not a whole lot of skill involved at all. That is if the fpp ones are the same as the $3 to the $11 dollar ones, which I am sure they must be if not worse. I just think that they SHOULD change the way they run these tournies. I am sure they were fine a year or two ago when there was 30-40k people on but now with the amount skyrocketing to 60 to 100k I just think they should re-evaluate it and make it better. They have been so good about other things that I am suprised that they haven't touched these. I am very happy with the VPP free rolls and other things they have brought to give a little back I guess I am just spoiled and want more. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You might wanna think again about the rebuys:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...409&page=1

Steve