Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-31-2006, 10:39 PM

Default Money or Sucky

Say a magical being approaches you one day. He offers you the choice of two things.

Choice one: This being makes it so that anytime a woman(if you are a [censored], it could be a man) sucks your penis, she gets the exact same pleasure that you do. An amazing [censored] not only rocks your world, but she also comes numerous times while sucking your dick. The better job she does, the better she feels. Basically, any woman that gives you a bj will want to give you one for the rest of her life because she gains amazing pleasure from it

Choice two: You get 1 million dollars post tax deposited in a bank account.

Disclaimer- Women do not know you have this gift. You have to have the game to get them to suck you off the first time, but once you do any women will give you bj's 24 hours a day if you want. If you are a fat loser no point in chosing the bj option because you won't get the first one. Also, you cannot use this gift to gain money. No pleasuring woman for money, this is a hypothetical, its either money, or award winning blowjos.

In the discussion, please say what ammount of money you would do this for. If you would give up 10K to get this great power, say that, if it would take 1 billion for you to want the bj option(you are gay) please say so.
Old 03-31-2006, 10:40 PM

Default Re: Money or Sucky

I can buy lifetimes worth of blowjobs with a million $$.

Gimme da money
Old 03-31-2006, 10:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can buy lifetimes worth of blowjobs with a million $$.

Gimme da money

[/ QUOTE ]

The woman will have no motivation other than money. Her getting more pleasure the better she does will make every bj the best ever.
Old 03-31-2006, 10:44 PM

getting head isn't THAT fun. money.
Old 03-31-2006, 10:44 PM

the money baby.
Old 03-31-2006, 10:45 PM

i'd be more likely to take the sex one if her butthole worked too. like she enjoyed my dick in her butt so much that she would want to ram her butt into my dick all day.
Old 03-31-2006, 10:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i'd be more likely to take the sex one if her butthole worked too. like she enjoyed my dick in her butt so much that she would want to ram her butt into my dick all day.

[/ QUOTE ]

So if the butt worked the same way you would take that option? I am looking for other options of this that would work for you. Basically getting discussion going.

I would take the Bj's because 1 million is easy to make if you try, amazing bj's are pretty hard to come by.
Old 03-31-2006, 10:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So if the butt worked the same way you would take that option? I am looking for other options of this that would work for you. Basically getting discussion going.

I would take the Bj's because 1 million is easy to make if you try, amazing bj's are pretty hard to come by.

[/ QUOTE ]

i guess i haven't had enough good bj's, it's sorta hard to think about. i really like anal sex because i can just look at the girl and think "man, my dick is in her butt and she loves it" which is a great feeling. i'd appreciate being able to make like, every girl do it.

one question is, if you ran up on a girl at random and just put your dick in her mouth, would she like it so much that she would not be offended by your typically awful act? could you run up to girls at parties, grab their head, put it on your dick and then just have fun with it because they would love it so much they wouldn't be able to stop?
Old 03-31-2006, 10:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i guess i haven't had enough good bj's, it's sorta hard to think about. i really like anal sex because i can just look at the girl and think "man, my dick is in her butt and she loves it" which is a great feeling. i'd appreciate being able to make like, every girl do it.

one question is, if you ran up on a girl at random and just put your dick in her mouth, would she like it so much that she would not be offended by your typically awful act? could you run up to girls at parties, grab their head, put it on your dick and then just have fun with it because they would love it so much they wouldn't be able to stop?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, because it would be a crappy bj if you just stuck it in their mouth. The better bj, the better the woman feels.
Old 03-31-2006, 10:59 PM

that makes sense. but what if, say, you convinced her to do it for money... even an astronomical sum, and then afterwards she would like it so much she would just keep doing it... and you could tell her you didn't have the money. she wouldn't care, she'd just want to S your D.