Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2006, 09:03 AM

Default AQs in BB vs two maniacs

The CO in this hand and the Button were both way overly aggressive. I have seen the button three bet 55 preflop etc etc. The CO hates me. I stacked him in a huge pot, and he just took a big one off of me by pushing a gutshot into my flopped set and then b00m, there goes 200 big blinds. The small blind could be retarded. Anyway, for this hand, The effective stacks are the standard 100 big blinds.

50NL

Hero is BB with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, CO calls, Button raises to $2.50, SB calls, I call, CO calls.

Flop (Pot = $10.00): J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 10[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
SB Checks, CO bets $10, Button calls, SB calls, I CR all-in.

I didn't see any way I could possibly fold, I'm likely ahead of CO (my read is that he probably has top pair with a meh kicker) and I think I've got the other two destroyed, as well. The dead money in the pot is what made it a no-brainer for me. Does anyone ever wait until the turn? Your criticism is welcome.

Edit: Crap, sorry, wrong forum, please move to SS NL
Old 03-28-2006, 10:23 AM

Default Re: AQs in BB vs two maniacs

you have a gutshot-royal-flush-draw with overs ---- the second i see that flop im practically cumming all over my monitor
Old 03-28-2006, 10:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the second i see that flop im practically cumming all over my monitor

[/ QUOTE ]

Standard.
Old 03-28-2006, 10:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you have a gutshot-royal-flush-draw with overs ---- the second i see that flop im practically cumming all over my monitor

[/ QUOTE ]

thats what happens when you double click your mouse too hard

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 03-28-2006, 10:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Heh. No gutterball royal flush draw (the 6 is a club, not the T - that doesn't change anything though). I guess what I was wondering is if it is better to call the flop and see what the turn brings, or just shove everything to the middle. I obviously chose the latter, and I think it's best, as it gets the money in when I'm a clear favorite. Also, retards are scared by flush draws coming in so the money might never make it if it happens later. I just had a pretty rough night and was making sure I wasn't going insane.

At any rate, the cutoff, who hated me, overpushed for like 250 big blinds, the other two folded, and he showed J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. I didn't get there. What a [censored] donkey. The entire table said "LOL nice hand flush draw" and I was disgusted enough that I just quit.
Old 03-28-2006, 12:21 PM

Reraise preflop. As played, you did just fine. Put that guy on your buddylist and you will get your chips back. Nice hand, dont sweat the variance.