Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-18-2006, 07:24 PM

Default PartyPoker March Reload BOnus

Okay I think I might've just screwed myself over. On March 14th, I believe, I cleared my 1rst bonus. But then the next day, on the Partypoker news pop up thing, I get a lil message that says this:

Welcome to PartyPoker.com

Dear louyang

Well done! You've 'March-ed' forward again for the second of THREE March Reload bonuses!

We have added $75 to your real money account.

By meeting the bonus requirements of our first bonus offer within the given time you will now be offered a FURTHER bonus of $75 with NO further deposit required! *

You need to play 1125 raked hands within 3 days (by 18-MAR-06) to claim your bonus and to be eligible for the third bonus offer.

* Click here [p1] for bonus requirements of Reload offers mentioned here.

Thank you for your continuous support of www.PartyPoker.com. If you have any queries, please write to us at info@PartyPoker.com

So yesterday, March 17th, I decided to go hang out with friends instead of finishing up my bonus because I was like oh, haha they accidently gave me an extra day. So today I clear my bonus and I e-mail me and they're like "you only had 650 raked hands on march 17th thus were'nt eligible for the 2nd bonus"

I sent them an e-mail with the message that I got when I open up party poker. They haven't responded yet.

So my question is, do I deserve my 2nd bonus since they informed me that I need to clear it by March 18th 23:59???
Old 03-18-2006, 07:52 PM

Default Re: PartyPoker March Reload BOnus

March 18 at 00:00, or 23:59?

When I got my 'reload bonus' message, I checked and I saw I had until the 17th to deposit. When I double checked to make sure I got the money in on time, I saw I had until 'March 17, 00:00', basically the 16th.
Old 03-18-2006, 09:46 PM

I think you get 72hours from the point that you cleared the last bonus. I emailed to clarify this and was told the exact time on the 18th that I had to clear the bonus.

I would email them and say that you thought that their pop-up was misleading, maybe they will extend it for you.
Old 03-18-2006, 10:09 PM

word...in the p1 document, it makes no mention of this and only states in the example that the required raked hands must be completed by 23:59 on the date that is specified...so if it says that you must complete the hands by march 18th...then it seems that this would mean by 23:59 on the 18th, not midnight 17th-18th.
Old 03-18-2006, 10:45 PM

If i don't get the second bonus i will bail party. i just started playing there again and played a ton of hands today to clear the second bonus based on the pop up date like the OP said.
Old 03-18-2006, 11:05 PM

They replied to my e-mail (i sent them a screenshot of the pop up thing)

Dear Lin,

Thank you for contacting us.

In response to your email, we have escalated this issue to the concerned department.

We also see that you have played 650 raked hands till 17th march. However on 18-MAR-06, you have played 530 raked hands as of now.

We request you to keep playing the remaining raked hands before 18-MAR-06 23:59 hours EST.

The system will automatically calculate the raked hands and will issue the bonus to your account by the next day, once you meet the restrictions.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Meghna
PartyPoker Customer Care

I have no idea if that means I need to play another 595 raked hands to clear the bonus. Anyways, thats not going to happen because its 10 PM right now and I only play at $1/$2
Old 03-18-2006, 11:59 PM

you deserve a slap in the face is all.
Old 03-19-2006, 12:53 AM

I caught the error when I checked on raked hands. I have 6 days to clear the bonus instead of 7. I e-mailed Party yesterday and of course have not gotten a response. Hadn't played at Party since Stars started their VIP. Now I know why. It's worse than trying to get an answer from or action taken by the Federal Government. What a joke.
Old 03-19-2006, 01:48 AM

Exacty same thing for me. I have a feeling I'm going to get screwed.

The time stamp for my first bonus was 14-Mar-06 15:25 ET. The pop-up I've been getting for the past three days was play 1500 raked hands by March 18. I cleared the 1500 hands last night but I think it was 72 hours after the time stamp.
Old 03-19-2006, 02:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Exacty same thing for me. I have a feeling I'm going to get screwed.

The time stamp for my first bonus was 14-Mar-06 15:25 ET. The pop-up I've been getting for the past three days was play 1500 raked hands by March 18. I cleared the 1500 hands last night but I think it was 72 hours after the time stamp.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is everyone getting pop-ups?

I cleared the initial bonus on 3/16 at 02:23 and had an additional 1,800+ raked hands (according to PT) as of 3/18 at ~02:00.

I haven't received any pop-ups, but have just been going on faith in the system (stupid, I know). With everyone talking about "congratulations pop-ups" I'm starting to get nervous.