Old 03-09-2006, 07:18 PM
frostbrn frostbrn is offline

Location: Seattle
Default Neteller InstaCash and PokerStars question

So I'm trying to get the reload bonus, but My Neteller is bone dry. I go to use PokerStars E-Check but for some reason it keeps declining me (plenty of funds available, and all my info is correct, so I'm stumped). So I have this email dialogue with a Stars support person:

Hello XXXXX,

Your deposit request was declined by Pstar Payments (the company that
processes PokerStars eCheck transactions). To deposit using eChecks,
you may either try to make your eCheck deposit again in 12-24 hours, or
you may make another eCheck deposit request now for a smaller amount.

If you'd like to use an alternate deposit method at PokerStars that
will allow you to deposit up to $600.00 immediately, I can suggest that
you sign up for a free NETeller account if you haven't already done so.

A NETeller account allows you to make free instant transfers directly
from your USD or CAD bank account into your PokerStars account if you
select the 'instaCASH' deposit option from the PokerStars Cashier.

To begin using NETeller, all you have to do is visit www.neteller.com
and create a free account. Once you've done that, simply register your
bank account information within your NETeller account.

Next, return to the PokerStars Cashier and select NETeller as your
deposit method. Fill in your NETeller account information, click
the 'NETeller Account and Bank Account (instaCASH)' box and enter the
last 4 digits of your bank account number. Once your deposit is
approved, the funds will immediately be available in your PokerStars
account.

NETeller representatives are available any time to help you through
creating a NETeller account and making an instaCASH deposit at
PokerStars. You can call them toll-free at 1-877-769-3444.

For more information about using NETeller at PokerStars, please visit
http://www.pokerstars.com/neteller.html.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to
email us again any time.

Regards,

Killiam
PokerStars Support Team

Old 03-09-2006, 07:35 PM
frostbrn frostbrn is offline

Location: Seattle
Default Re: Neteller InstaCash and PokerStars question

Nermind, for all those curious about the answer, it is that Stars does pay the InstaCash fee and your deposit amount shows up without any fees on your Neteller history. I did go through the Stars cashier window though.
Old 03-09-2006, 07:37 PM
talentdeficit talentdeficit is offline

Location: .

some rooms will pick up the instacash fee for you if you process it through them. i can't speak from experience whether this is true for pokerstars or not, but if support says it is, it probably is.
Old 03-09-2006, 07:47 PM
KathleenStand KathleenStand is offline

Seriously it took me 12 seconds to find this...
http://www.pokerstars.com/neteller.html
Old 03-10-2006, 10:38 AM
g3rkshz g3rkshz is offline

thanks for this thread!