Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2007, 05:52 PM

Default NL25 AA oop fairly deep

Villain is like 55/25/3
i know people are going to say hes terrible, but he really wasnt soo bad. Like overly loose but he was hitting and winnning a ton, plays draws very aggressively. I've seen him limp a bunch, raise a bunch, seen him minraise 1010 in MP, and limp AQ utg then squeeze after a button raise and call from the bb.

Seat 3: HPT Chris ($93.80)
Seat 6: duke186 ($48.15)

Dealt to duke186 [As Ac]
duke186 raises to $1.10
stevenc333 folds
endlessmike folds
HPT Chris calls $1.10
Sirrobat folds
DozyBen folds

Flop
5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

duke186 bets $2.25
HPT Chris raises to $4.50
duke186 calls $2.25
*** TURN *** 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
duke186 checks
HPT Chris bets $8.75
duke186 calls $8.75
*** RIVER *** 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
duke186 checks
HPT Chris checks

comments on all streets appreciated, i really think i missed out on value here. And being this deep I didn't want to stack off with just one pair especially on that flop. I'm really lost here actually, don't know if I played any street correctly.
Old 10-25-2007, 05:56 PM

Default Re: NL25 AA oop fairly deep

[ QUOTE ]
plays draws very aggressively

[/ QUOTE ]

With that in mind, I'm 3-betting this super-drawy flop and probably getting my stack in the middle.

Edit: Didn't notice stack sizes. If villain 4-bet, I would decide based upon size of the bet.
Old 10-25-2007, 06:43 PM

Default Re: NL25 AA oop fairly deep

With this type of villain we have to raise his min bet strong and be happy to call a shove. If he just calls the raise jam the turn or crai when the 5 comes out. Not sure which is best but I'd lead toward jamming so he can't check behind and peel for his straight/flush draw.