Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2007, 12:01 PM

Default Full Tilt Client - Connection Problems

Hi everyone,

I am having a lot of problems with the Full Tilt Client. My connection is fine, but for no reason the client starts to lag and my tables are timing out and the app is crashing. It will go on for hours working, then for no reason this starts happening.

I have closed and reopened the app many times, and I also have restarted my machine (I know this has nothing to do with it, but it always helps). It is taking forever to connect, sometimes the login screens says connected, then says trying again.

I am pretty sure I am getting connected to some bad server they have. Is there a way to configure something, because I talked to a friend and his connection is fine. It seems that when my connection is bad the promo images in the lobby don't work. I am not sure that has anything to do with it.

Anyways, if anyone can help I would appreciate. I am also running pt, acehud, fulltilt shortcuts, spade eye, msnmessneger.
Old 10-25-2007, 04:11 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Client - Connection Problems

Try searching, there was a whole thread discussing ways to potentially reduce lag. This is asked at least once a week.