Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2007, 07:19 PM

Default PartyPoker Client Crashes

Not too sure if this is the right forum. Anyway. Since moving back to party I have been experiencing a really annoying problem. Everytime I try to open a new table I get to the little box that says Opening Table xxxxx this goes away as normal and then the party lobby minimises as normal but the table does not open. Furthermore the partygaming.exe app starts using 50% cpu and just stays like that until I go into task manager to close it down. To combat this problem I have had to uninstall/reinstall the client in between every session as for some reason the tables open normally the first time I use the software after I install it. Also I find that the lobby graphics are a bit screwed up the first time I run a fresh install of the client (when I can actually open tables) but the 2nd and subsequent times I open the client the lobby graphics are fine (but I can't open tables).

I am really getting annoyed with it and I desperately need some suggestions as to what could be the problem and how to fix it, because the SSNL games on party are soo soft [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Anybody else ever have a similar problem ???

thanks