Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2007, 12:44 AM

Default First Royal

I remember like it was yesterday.........

Oh wait, it was 1 minute ago...

Playing in a 1$ 90 person sng on full tilt i finally hit my first ever royal flush. Of diamonds. I had A6D flop was KQJD, turn was 10D, i win pot of 1800, due to btch bettin riv.

Where/when was your first royal?
Old 10-20-2007, 12:54 AM

Default Re: First Royal

lolz, when first started playing poker.. moved up to .25cent .50cent, my like 3d hand dealt A Q spades. Flop came out K J X, 2 spades, I bet, dude goes all in. I sit there and proceed to tell everyone in chat I have a royal flush draw. I end up calling, the dude has KQ. Turn X, river 10 of spades! Ship it!
Old 10-20-2007, 12:56 AM

Default Re: First Royal

Wow great job, bbv couldnt possilby be happier for you. I think this is the first time a royal flush was made durring a tournyment when the winner did not take home any money. That truely is BBV at its finest. My first royal flush was durring the million man march, then I took the whole gd thing down. I also won one when like 20 mins ago someone else asked when their first royal fush was. Since I didnt care in that thread I guess I will care to much in this one. The real question here is when you hit your first sexy flush that consists of 69696 on the board with two hearts two clubs, and one diamond. That is the ultimate poker hand imo. I remember when it was never...........oh wait, it was never wow dumb luck i guess.

"being a drunk [censored]"

and hopefully closing this thread

-gabrie30