Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2007, 06:45 AM

Default Isaiah Thomas: Guilt by Genitalia.

Just put out this one on the Isaiah Thomas fiasco. Mensnewsdaily.com

Here's the gist:

"Slowly but self-righteously America continues its descent into becoming a land debilitated by political correctness. Today there are more parameters for what constitutes acceptable speech than ever before while the trendy troika of race, class, and sex trump truth on a daily basis. Isms, more than knowledge, fuel our university curriculums and public policy decisions.

One of PC’s most essential precepts is that women are morally, vocationally, and intellectually superior to men. The spheres of government have internalized this outlook and their belief in women being an oppressed group colors numerous laws. The bias against men in criminal and civil matters has effectively made female privilege as much a part of our nation as baseball, unfettered immigration, and the media’s perpetual frenzy over the comings and goings of celebrities.

In the hopes of “empowering” the fair sex , the state has melded half of the population into sacred cows; mammals now bestowed with rights and advantages wholly unearned (and of which men can only dream). As evidenced by the lynching of the Duke lacrosse players, the word of a woman can even effectively reverse presumption in criminal cases."

I'm sure [I know] a lot of guys disagree with my perspective but I am glad to offer a bit of diversity for those on the fence.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:16 AM

Default Re: Isaiah Thomas: Guilt by Genitalia.

[ QUOTE ]
One of PC’s most essential precepts is that women are morally, vocationally, and intellectually superior to men.

[/ QUOTE ]

What makes you speak on behalf of political correctness, specially with statements like that? PC is about the fact that there are no differences morally, vocationally or intellectually based on gender, except perhaps vocationally because of non factual mind sets, like you display, that may not allow for the full development of vocational aspirations by women.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:32 PM

"What makes you speak on behalf of political correctness?"
I've been oppressed by it often unfortunately, lol.

Oh no, you're totally wrong. PC is about the moral superiority of minorities over everyone else--but it's really a weapon to bludgeon Caucasians. It's about self-righteousness and looking down on others. Afficionados tell others what they can do or say. They say "black" is discriminatory because...well, no reason, black was fine 10 years ago but now its got to be African American. Why doesn't anybody question this? Because of PC.
If a black person is proud to be black it's chic if I'm proud to be white I'm a racist. If a woman loves being a woman she's empowered, if I'm proud to be a man I'm a pig. It's all an evil lie of course.
PC is all about differences which don't exist.
PC's about believing in your foe's inherent inferiority as you do here addressing my "non factual mind sets" which have to do with female development just as their beliefs have nothing to do with my own.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"What makes you speak on behalf of political correctness?"
I've been oppressed by it often unfortunately, lol.

Oh no, you're totally wrong. PC is about the moral superiority of minorities over everyone else--but it's really a weapon to bludgeon Caucasians. It's about self-righteousness and looking down on others. Afficionados tell others what they can do or say. They say "black" is discriminatory because...well, no reason, black was fine 10 years ago but now its got to be African American. Why doesn't anybody question this? Because of PC.
If a black person is proud to be black it's chic if I'm proud to be white I'm a racist. If a woman loves being a woman she's empowered, if I'm proud to be a man I'm a pig. It's all an evil lie of course.
PC is all about differences which don't exist.
PC's about believing in your foe's inherent inferiority as you do here addressing my "non factual mind sets" which have to do with female development just as their beliefs have nothing to do with my own.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good job not letting any of those pesky facts get in the way of your little fantasy world.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:51 PM

[censored]! $20 million in damages?

[ QUOTE ]
In tears Ms. Sanders stated that her windfall was for “the women who don’t have the means and couldn’t possibly have done what I was able to do.”

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow.
Old 10-13-2007, 09:57 AM

I know of no facts that would ever support a need for political correctness and self-censorship of an entire society.