Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-09-2007, 08:32 PM

Default Absolute Poker - escalation of issue

I've had an issue on Absolute Poker that has gone unresolved for over a week now. I've emailed support@ and techsupport@ repeatedly. Nothing but automatic responses.

Basically, I've uncovered a bug whereby when playing a Real Money SNG, the user gets disconnected. When reconnected to AP, and search for Registered Tourneys, and click on the tourney in question, it sends the user to a Play Money table, never allowing the user to rejoin and play. Within minutes, the user is blinded off. Obvious software bug. I've submitted detailed information to them between system logs, screen shots, as much as I can to be helpful. Yet I am getting nowhere. Am out 2 buy ins with the same symptoms. Have gone the extra mile to help, yet I get no response.

Is there a better way to communicate with them?

If this were Stars, it would have been resolved in the first 24 hours. Two years ago, if it got escalated on stars, even Lee would get in the email loop. The way AP is handling this is ridiculous.

Any tips? Email addresses that bypass the normal support queue? Phone numbers that work?