Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2007, 08:32 PM

Default video help

guys, I am working really hard to make this thing happen, im so confused with camtasia, like i record a 1-2 min video, everything is fine, then i do a 45-1 hour session and the video comes back blank every time. I have the camrec, but its like not saved just sitting in the clip bin and it wont play. I am beyond frustrated, this is the third video I have done and it was a really good one. Has anyone ever had this happen before??? it takes like an hour to upload after finishing, then in preview, only audio plays on a black screen, then after initial preview comes up I can't even get it to play the audio, it wont even start or produce a video. Someone please help me so i can get this thing out to you guys.

-dex
Old 10-02-2007, 09:02 PM

Default Re: video help

Dex-

Have AIM? It'd be easier to walk through the process if you do, and i've done a couple of these in the last month so i've got some experience. I'm also anxious to watch a video of yours. FWIW i'm toddxlogan.

If not, i'll try to write out the process here.

Todd

EDIT: Also, if you have the raw camtasia file anywhere on your computer (which should be there as soon as you click "save," I think, before you even produce), if you want to pop it on megaupload or something similar i would be happy to do the little production steps for you. There is also a possibility that the very large size of the videos is also just overwhelming your computer - what kind of processor/ram setup are you running?
Old 10-03-2007, 02:14 PM

aim is ssdk2

im running a 2ghz intel dual core processer with 2 gig of ram @ 667mhz
Old 10-03-2007, 05:10 PM

also, there is this random file called cam_screen_stream that works in windows media player--- but its not practical because its 2gb big---- anyways, i have the camrec file, thats also 2gigs big if anyone wants to see if they can make it work...... im so confused
Old 10-03-2007, 05:22 PM

My hosting offer is still on the table (and that goes for anyone making a vid).