Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-2007, 06:46 PM

Default When is it time to move on?

I've recently went up to the 50c table in Pokerstars, after some months of torture in 10c and 25c tables, 10 days ago.

I had started with the minimum deposit and built my bankroll, which is at 1250$ atm.

Somehow, I completely crushed the 50c table so far. First 10000 hands my bb/100 is at 7.17. I play 4 tables.

Usually I move on to another table when I have 1000 blinds, but I am not sure if I have had enough experience yet. Is 10000 hands enough to say something? I know 7.17 is quite a lot, but then again, so is 10000 hands.

Am I really dominating this table? Should I move on? Or, should I, say, play another 10000 hands?

Some extra info;

- My bankroll or my poker winnings are insignificant to my life. It is just an investment I make for poker.
- I am having trouble playing in a diversified field, in particular when reraised on the flop with big pairs.
- My river bets and calls have been absurbtly profitable. I am not quite as comfortable on the flop, tho.
- There has been sessions in 50c where I was constantly reraised that didn't go well. I never lost but also couldn't win.

So much detail... if you took the time to read maybe you had a similar experience? Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Edit: I must specify that this question is more about whether or not the hands I played in 50c table are any indicator to my success/failure in 1$ table, and not about my bankroll specifically.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:49 PM

Default Re: When is it time to move on?

read the faq's

1000 blinds is what 10 buyins? thats a short roll