Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2007, 03:47 AM

Default Ok, this is DEFINITELY baller

Hey,

So anyways, today in class, I asked the German (the one who's 8.5+) to study with me she said she has to see if she's working or not because her work called her. I told her that it's cool and I'll be studying anyways so if she wants to join me, she can text me.

Anyways she never text me so whatever. But I just got a little surprise: she just text me a few min ago (about 8 hours after I asked her to study) saying sorry she didn't text me earlier because her phone died and that she'll see me in the morning.

Baller.
Old 09-21-2007, 03:48 AM

Default Re: Ok, this is DEFINITELY baller

Awesome! Acting like you didn't care lurred her right into your trap. Any ideas what your next baller play will be?
Old 09-21-2007, 03:49 AM

<3
Old 09-21-2007, 03:49 AM

SIIYP
Old 09-21-2007, 03:51 AM

It's kinda late now so I wonder if I should do a "goofyballer." And by a "goofyballer" I mean I wonder if I should text her back right away with this:

[ QUOTE ]

I tend to be better at expressing my feelings & thoughts through writing than on the spot during conversation, so here goes.

One of the fears you expressed is that our friendship would be ruined if we kissed; yet, introducing feelings like this into a friendship is going to change things regardless of how much you may want them to stay the same. I can't look at you without thinking about kissing you; can we really pretend that isn't there? I love the way it felt when our eyes met across the table countless times in lab, and how just through this look you could convey the mounds of frustration that room caused you along with the smallest and most beautiful hint of grace that you had someone to share it with. I can't and won't pretend the spark in your eyes doesn't bring a smile to my face when our gazes meet.

You also seemed worried that if we kissed, it would somehow compromise the relationship you have with your summer boyfriend; if that's the case, then what about the feelings we already share? If you really don't feel anything for me romantically then that's one thing, and I understand; but, it doesn't seem to me like that's the case. If you're worried that adjusting to your summer life at home is going to be difficult as a result of kissing me, how will avoiding this kiss without addressing those feelings inside fix the problem?

Plus, I come with references lauding my talent at kissing; though I admit to being a bit rusty at the art, I strongly believe that only a night or so's worth of practice would return me to the top of my game. Your assistance in this area would be greatly compensated as you reap the rewards of enjoying many passionate kisses with me, the likes of which it is quite possible you have never felt before.

We can blissfully enjoy this last week that we have together by kissing repeatedly without reservation or restraint; we can look back upon it and smile & laugh at the fleeting bond we shared. This, to me, is a far better alternative than ignoring the feelings we both know are there and awkwardly dancing around them for as long as we remain friends. I feel lucky to have met a mature, sexy, and intelligent girl like you as I finish my college career, and I can't think of a better way to spend my last week than to share my last college fling, no strings attached, with you. To say that it "isn't fair" isn't good enough. My happiness, and yours, deserve better than to be cast aside over an arbitrary judgement of what's "fair." And nothing right now could make me happier than to close my eyes and softly place my lips onto yours.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-21-2007, 03:51 AM

"I feel lucky to have met a mature, sexy, and intelligent girl like you as I finish my college career, and I can't think of a better way to spend my last week than to share my last college fling, no strings attached, with you."

First and last. Amirite?
Old 09-21-2007, 03:52 AM

Yo, earlier today I went out to eat and my server (a chick LDO) asked if I had a phone number. I said "of course dont we all have phones now", I said it kind of sarcastic but she still laughed. I told her to give me her number and I entered it into my phone, then for some reason closed it.

Bye bye number, but I got a number even though I didnt save it. Baller?
Old 09-21-2007, 03:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yo, earlier today I went out to eat and my server (a chick LDO) asked if I had a phone number. I said "of course dont we all have phones now", I said it kind of sarcastic but she still laughed. I told her to give me her number and I entered it into my phone, then for some reason closed it.

Bye bye number, but I got a number even though I didnt save it. Baller?

[/ QUOTE ]

It'd be baller if it was true; but OBVSLY it's not.
Old 09-21-2007, 03:56 AM

In real life Conspire would be so excited to get a girl's # he'd probably tattoo it on himself. Closing his phone without saving it is about as likely as getting the # to start with.
Old 09-21-2007, 03:58 AM

Youre a quick one, and believe me I try really hard not to troll you, but you are such an easy target. Keep up the stories, cant wait until until you finally tell us how you touch a breast.

..............bah added words withheld.