Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2007, 01:21 AM

Default Ship the 216$ ! !

so i busto'd my 10nl roll at stars, had 4.30 left in my acct, so obviously i was looking for a good way to donk it off when i noticed a 180 man sit and go - 4.40$ buy in.

o noes i need 10 more cents, so i decided to steal it from some crappy 10 nl table ldo, ( btw after going busto i hold a grudge at those 10nl suckout kings so i feel no ethical dilemma here )

I didnt have time to table select or wait for blind because the sit & go was filling up fast

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Hero ($4.30)
MP ($1.95)
CO ($6)
Button ($5.65)
SB ($2.90)
BB ($5)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. Hero posts a blind of $0.10. CO posts a blind of $0.10.
<font color="#CC3333">Hero (poster) raises to $4.4</font>, <font color="#666666">5 folds</font>.

Final Pot: $-0.88

hero leaves table

then i enter the sit and go, my whole roll on the line

i wont bore you with donkament hands but i got to the final table in 2nd place, had to play pretty tight cause some crappy shortish stack was to my left ready to shove on me

after he left i steamedrolled the table, maybe showing down 1 or 2 hands the whole time, got to the final 3 with a stacksize &gt; 4x 2nd place

final hand JQ on the bb ~4 x 2nd place stack, villain raises, i repop it, villain re-raises i call, flop 29T ZOMG a str8 draw, i crai, villain calls w a9, q on the river

OMG SHIP THE 216$

i now have a 10nl roll again, but i might move up to 25nl where they respect my raises like those 4.4 sit&amp;go nits

Brag: 1st place, 1st tourney final table
Brag: 216$
Beat: 10nl
variance: donkaments