Old 01-05-2006, 04:23 PM
IHateCats IHateCats is offline

Default Has Party changed it\'s disconnect policy?

I've noticed on both the 10/20 and 5/10 6 max that the NO DP label has disappeared, does anyone know if this is a permanent change or any details behind this? Not looking forward to the rash of all in cheats that will happen if they've changed it back.
Old 01-05-2006, 09:01 PM
bingobazza bingobazza is offline

Default Re: Has Party changed it\'s disconnect policy?

Yes, they have......they call you a thief when their servers mess up....just like they did to me today on the phone when I called to discuss this hand.

So much for disconnect protect, customer service and party poker integrity (well, we already knew that was dead).....what a joke....especially considering this table has disconnect protect.

Bye bye party poker.

Dear XXXXX,

Old 01-05-2006, 10:06 PM
Ryendal Ryendal is offline

I am bannished from partypoker from 7 month because I would have use "pokerprophecy". While I only used this stupid soft to look at friends stats (and at the time there was no multi-tabling using).

At party-poker they are totally blunt. My file is Titled as " Bot use ". What a joke !

Even when they are obviously wrong, they can't admit it.
Old 01-05-2006, 11:01 PM
RikaKazak RikaKazak is offline

Location: Absolute Poker:hacker\'s paradise

I hope they get rid of disconnect protect on ALL ONLINE GAMES, if you can't afford a stable internet connection then don't play.
Old 01-05-2006, 11:02 PM
RikaKazak RikaKazak is offline

Location: Absolute Poker:hacker\'s paradise

[ QUOTE ]
I am bannished from partypoker from 7 month because I would have use "pokerprophecy". While I only used this stupid soft to look at friends stats (and at the time there was no multi-tabling using).

At party-poker they are totally blunt. My file is Titled as " Bot use ". What a joke !

Even when they are obviously wrong, they can't admit it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Poker prophecy is banned, aka, you can't use it, you used it, got caught, and got your account frozen, stop crying, if I was in charge of pp I would of done the same thing.
Old 01-05-2006, 11:12 PM
Ryendal Ryendal is offline

I dont like policeman ...
Try to understand before act like you do
Old 01-05-2006, 11:23 PM
KaneKungFu123 KaneKungFu123 is offline

Location: Eating Dead Animal

poker prophecy?
Old 01-05-2006, 11:24 PM
Ryendal Ryendal is offline

Pokerprohecy is a stupid soft ( for tournament players, my friends played only that ... )
A real stupid soft, Don't care about it, seriously [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-05-2006, 11:26 PM
KaneKungFu123 KaneKungFu123 is offline

Location: Eating Dead Animal

what does it do. im shocked they banned you.
Old 01-05-2006, 11:36 PM
Ryendal Ryendal is offline

He was giving ITM off players in a pokerdatabase taking about 75% of all tournaments games. At this time, at that time we had to enter the name of a player and you could have a result like ITM=42%
The commercial line of pokerprophecy was " With it you can know who is a fish "

They sent me an alert messaget that I received in my spam box one week before get banned...
the 17 aout I was unable to connect to my account. My first thought was: " My account is hacked "
It wasn't that at all, I sent them more than 10 mail, but it was impossible to discuss with their security department ...

Before all, it was a "Advertising propaganda" from party poker telling to all fish in the world : PartyPoker don't accept Cheaters and that's it !

When you know how pokertracker is so more powerful compared to this the pokerprohecy gadget, you can only laugh