Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2007, 10:05 AM

Default Borgata 10/20 Limp fest

I'm playing in 10/20 at the borg, it's evening people are gambling, the table is loose passive with a few aggressive players. I've been playing aggressively, winning, and showing down solid hands.

Loose bad player limps, I raise J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], Two loose bad coldcallers, sb calls, BB calls, limper calls. 6 to the flop 12 SBs.

Flop T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Checked to me I bet, Two loose bad players call(they called a raise preflop, they won't fold any hand for one bet on this flop I don't think, SB folds, BB CR's, limper calls two cold. Action is on me pot is 18 SBs, what's my plan and why? I doubt anyone folds if I 3 bet.

I expect the CR's range to include alot of top pairs, middle pairs, two pairs, and some sets, although most sets would wait to CR the turn in this game. So his range is probably Tx or 7x here alot, and he'll probably bet the turn if I just call.
Old 09-12-2007, 10:23 AM

Default Re: Borgata 10/20 Limp fest

seems reasonable to call and raise the turn.
Old 09-12-2007, 01:27 PM

Default Re: Borgata 10/20 Limp fest

[ QUOTE ]
seems reasonable to call and raise the turn.

[/ QUOTE ]