Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2007, 07:46 PM

Default I had nowhere else to turn to... probably nsfw

I am a freshman who is attending one of the larger public universities in America, I will keep the name of this institution a secret for the sake of not identifying myself. There is an abundance of good looking women around campus, but that's not exactly what got me into the mess I am in now.

My roommate whom is a few years older than me just recently celebrated his birthday. As part of the celebratory event his family came to town, including his 15 year old sister. We all went out for dinner and all that jazz. We get back to the apartment and I head to my room planning to watch the season finale of Entourage. Little sister informs me that she too is a fan of the show Entourage. I tell her she is welcome to watch it with me. At this point, I was making a wholehearted attempt at friendliness. I am currently involved in a healthy relationship with a girl who is an easy 8+. So we go back to my room, and while I may be 18, she the girl 3 years my juvenile proved me to be the naive one. Within 5 minutes she is running some heavy game my way. I play along trying to be nice, not to offend my roommates little sister. Next thing I know, her hands are down my pants and her tongue is down my throat. I'm surprised at first, but in a good way, so I go along with it, assuming it won't go any further.

Wrong. I underestimated the sexual prowess of a horny highschooler. To make a long story short, we [censored], with her parents and older brother in the living room next to my bedroom. It was easily the best hookup i've had in my short 18 years of living. oh and she said she was a virgin..lolol

so now i'm a little concerned. i am 18, she is not, and by my state's law that qualfies as statutory rape, whether or not the sex was consentual. i mean look at that guy who got [censored] over in GA. also if anyone finds out, i am almost positive i will be kicked out of my living facility, for betraying the trust of an entire group of people. i dont know what to do. come clean and hope for mercy? keep quiet and hope she does too? wait for the next time so I can repeat the cycle?

I have no pictures, as this was the first time I had ever met the girl, so I apologize. This is obviously a gimmick account.

beat: i'm probably [censored]
brag: i got [censored]
variance: i missed entourage
Old 09-07-2007, 07:48 PM

Default Re: I had nowhere else to turn to... probably nsfw

thatta boy
Old 09-07-2007, 07:50 PM

Awesome.

Yeah, I think this pretty much has to remain a secret forever. You probably need to try to get in touch with this girl to figure out some way to make sure that happens.

Christ, dude, with her parents and big brother in the room next door?

Awesome.
Old 09-07-2007, 07:50 PM

ummmmm saying anything would be retarded. hit it again, cross state lines if you have to
Old 09-07-2007, 07:51 PM

Location: Clinging to the binomial theorem like a drunk to a lamppost

Move to New York, ldo

NY Penal Code
Old 09-07-2007, 07:51 PM

"Don't be afraid, lass," he whispered in her ear. "You're enjoying it, after all."

"No, I'm not!" she protested furiously.

"You're a liar. You're going to come in front of everyone if I don't stop touching you. Aren't you?"

The duchess did not dare answer because she knew he was right.

"Go ahead, [censored]! Give them a show! I want you to come in front of everyone here! Let them know how much you like being [censored]!"
Old 09-07-2007, 07:52 PM

i dont want a [censored] class e felony on my record
Old 09-07-2007, 07:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i dont want a [censored] class e felony on my record

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously not.

Dude, I think you're pretty much f'ed if anybody who cares ever finds out about this.

So make sure nobody who cares ever finds out. Do whatever it takes.
Old 09-07-2007, 07:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Don't be afraid, lass," he whispered in her ear. "You're enjoying it, after all."

"No, I'm not!" she protested furiously.

"You're a liar. You're going to come in front of everyone if I don't stop touching you. Aren't you?"

The duchess did not dare answer because she knew he was right.

"Go ahead, [censored]! Give them a show! I want you to come in front of everyone here! Let them know how much you like being [censored]!"

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-07-2007, 07:59 PM

i didnt even instigate anything! its hard to turn down sex from an attractive girl who doesn't have teh herp that is throwing herself on you.

my friend told me to "hit it and quit it"

i could always deny it too, and buy kevlar armur to protect myself from retaliation.