Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-28-2006, 04:50 PM

Default FullTilt vs. UB

Moving $600 to clear a bonus, looking for recommendations. I see that they have about the same clearing rate (8tabling 1-2) I've heard that at FT you can get rakeback on top of the bonus. Is this true? If so, any other differences I should know about? Thanks in advance...
Old 02-28-2006, 05:03 PM

Default Re: FullTilt vs. UB

You can also get RB on top of the bonus at UB.
If you are currently 8 Tabling you should probably play both places at the same time.

I know UB you can request more tables (they usually up you to 4). I don't know how many tables you can play at FT though.

I'd be intersted in hearing how the games are there myself as After this whole Party Acceler-8-tor promo I want to deposit and work my way up to getting one of those jerseys
Old 02-28-2006, 05:09 PM

I just finished clearing the deposit bonus on Full Tilt and, although it isn't the best site ever, I liked it well enough to hang out a bit longer to clear the 50% reload up to $300. I'm a limit player, and the game selection isn't all that I would hope for. During weeknights, 2-4 up to 5-10 typically has mayber 3 full and 3-5 6-max games at each level. Usually I can find a couple tables worth playing, but it's certainly no Party Poker. Not sure about no-limit (as I don't play), but I hear table selection is better.

I've never played on Ultimate Bet, but I think I might hit it up next and am interested in what others have to say.

As to r-back + bonus, I got both. I'm fairly certain that they deduct the bonus from your MGR though. Finally, one observation that I have made is that there are a lot of slow-players on Full Tilt. Not a reason to avoid playing there, but playing the aggressive 2+2 style can cause some problems with all the sandbagging that seems to go on at the lower limits on Full Tilt.
Old 02-28-2006, 05:25 PM

I guess that leads to a follow-up question. How many tables can I play at each place? I will most likely continue playing at PS while playing at either one, but it would be nice to have the ability to 8table at FT or UB if I wanted. I guess I 'assumed' that "you can request more tables" meant you could up it to 6 or even 8. But 4 isn't really worth it. Anyone else reading this know how many tables they will allow you to play upon request?
Old 02-28-2006, 05:28 PM

UB normally has its limit at 3 but i emailed the CS and they upped it to 4. Not sure if they will up it even higher (didnt ask).
Old 02-28-2006, 06:04 PM

Ub u get get up to 6 tables, full tilt 8 tables, do not do these bonuses without rakeback, they are terrible alone, but with rakeback are pretty decent
Old 02-28-2006, 06:19 PM

Full Tilt deducts everything from MGR including Neteller fees, tourney overlays, etc. I've heard UB deducts 25% of cleared bonus but I'm not positive. UB's software is significantly faster but I enjoy playing at Full Tilt sometimes.
Old 02-28-2006, 06:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
full tilt 8 tables

[/ QUOTE ]

you have to ask to be able to play more than 4 tables at Full Tilt, I think you can just email them.
Old 02-28-2006, 06:35 PM

I'm a $.50/$1 full limit player. FT seems to clear at about 1BB/100, UB seems to clear about 2BB/100. I did a bit of FT 1/2 (and got crushed - so haven't tried UB 1/2), and it seemed to clear about 1BB/100 at 1/2 as well. FT releases every 10% or $20 (whichever is less), UB releases every $1 (or maybe even less?). PokerTracker support for UB is a bit goofier than FT, though not as bad as Paradise (where you have to email to get HHs). Neither has a whole lot of tables weeknights, though UB seems to have a few more - neither is close to Party on that score. UB bonii last forever, FT bonii expire after 60 days (reload) or 120 days (initial signup).

As others have said - get RB.

FWIW, YMMV, yada yada yada.
Old 02-28-2006, 06:50 PM

UB doesn't subtract bonuses from MGR.
that's what my affiliate told me.

and I think UB is 10x better than FullTilt