Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-2007, 01:03 AM

Default A few Suited Ace Hands

Both are 4/8 live Full kill games. Both hands the tables are LP. Not too much PF raising at all.

Hand #1: Hero is UTG with A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] and limps, UTG+1(weak woman)calls, 3 additional callers, BTn(Loose PF woman who plays nearly all hands)calls, SB completes, BB(?) raps. 8 to the flop

(7 SBs) Flop comes: Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] SB checks, BB bets, Hero calls, UTG+1 calls, folded to HJ who calls, BTN calls, SB calls: 6 to the turn

(6.5 BBs) Turn is the 7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] SB checks, BB bets, Hero raises, folds to the BTN who calls, SB folds, BB calls. 3 ways to the river

(12.5 BBs) River comes the 2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] BB bets, Hero raises, BTN 3 bets, BB caps, Hero calls. (24.5 BBs)

Had no clue at the time to their holdings but the 2 obviously helped them both.

---------------------------------

Hand #2 Same table and pretty much the same players(LP).

UTG(loose woman bad post flop)limps, UTG+1(woman who plays too many hands)limps, MP(Reasonable guy)limps, MP+1 limps, HJ(Bad)limps, CO limps, Hero is the BTn with
A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and raises, SB(weak)calls, BB(weak)calls, rest call. 9 players(entire table) to the flop.

(17 SBs) Flop comes 6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Whole table checks to Hero who bets, SB calls, Folded to MP who now raises, HJ calls, CO folds, Hero calls, SB calls. 4 to the turn.

(12.5 BBs) Turn is the 7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], Checked to Hero who bets, all call. 4 to the river

(16.5 BBs) River comes the 5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] SB checks, MP bets, HJ folds, Hero Raises, SB calls, MP folds(???).

(21 BBs)

---------------

Bonus hand #3

Same room different day and table but still LP.

Been a bit card dead for a few orbits. My image is tight but I have shown down all winners with big hands so far. In short; the players are scared of me when I bet and or raise any time at all.

7 handed at the time of this hand:

UTG(weak) limps, MP(way too loose PF)limps, folded to HJ(weak) who limps, CO limps, Hero is BTN with A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and limps in. SB folds, BB(weak)raps. 6 players to the flop

(5 SBs) Flop comes J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Checked to Hero who bets, BB calls, MP folds, HJ(reluctantly) calls, rest fold. 3 ways to the turn.

(4 BBs) Turn comes the Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Checked to Hero who bets, MP folds, HJ again reluctantly calls. HU to the river

(6 BBs) River comes the 7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] HJ same routine and checks, Hero bets out fairly quickly, HJ tanks for about 10 secs and folds.

More a read based hand than anything and position of course. Both opponents were weak players and I could tell that they didn't like their hands. Esp the HJ was pretty weak. Really didn't matter what I had in this hand. I don't do this all the time cause usually you get called down with a glimmer of a pair, but found a spot. That plus my image was pretty very solid at the time and I found a spot to take advantage of it.