Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 08-24-2007, 08:58 PM

Default Re: A \'let\'s be friends\' girl msgs me back... what\'s the play?

My usual response here:

Reply with "Of course I'm a damn interesting guy. Let me know when you get over your "bacterial infection" so I can take you back to my place and bang the [censored] out of you."

You will either bang her or never her from her again. Either way problem solved and no more friends zone.

Note: If you do bang her then don't call or contact her for at least a week, probably two to be safe.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:02 PM

Let me be the voice of dissent here.

She may want you, who knows. The play here is to agree that you two are "great" as talkin buddies,but you felt no chemistry with her either.

then you suggest to BANG just to make sure there is no chemistry. No strings attached, but you think she is so cool, that you cant let her be just a friend unless you know for sure that you are not compatible.

Worst case... she says no, and you go seperate ways.

OK case, you bang, its meh, and you both are OK with it and continue to be friends.

Best case... you BANG like rabbits and she wants you for at least a fork buddy, maybe more.
Old 08-24-2007, 11:55 PM

Screw that... please refer back to this post.... do this first.... Get da vagine, weakstick around... no vagine for you.

[ QUOTE ]
Let me be the voice of dissent here.

She may want you, who knows. The play here is to agree that you two are "great" as talkin buddies,but you felt no chemistry with her either.

then you suggest to BANG just to make sure there is no chemistry. No strings attached, but you think she is so cool, that you cant let her be just a friend unless you know for sure that you are not compatible.

Worst case... she says no, and you go seperate ways.

OK case, you bang, its meh, and you both are OK with it and continue to be friends.

Best case... you BANG like rabbits and she wants you for at least a fork buddy, maybe more.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-24-2007, 10:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
girls are hardwired to mindfuck. She doesn't want you. She just wants you to want her.

gl hf

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah and she writes like one of those girls that is preening and insecure about her intelligence and has to constantly prove how literate she is. i would just send her a note that says, 'glad you liked it. hope you feel better,' with nothing about future contact or anything. that's only if, on the off chance she is interested or could become so, you don't want to completely burn bridges. if you don't care (and it sounds like maybe you shouldn't) then just ignore her.

[/ QUOTE ]

NT! wins.
Old 08-25-2007, 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
girls are hardwired to mindfuck. She doesn't want you. She just wants you to want her.

gl hf

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah and she writes like one of those girls that is preening and insecure about her intelligence and has to constantly prove how literate she is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah I still can't get over how she incorporated "fossilized" in her first sentence.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

gl hf

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't like to quote without adding anything but I don't have anything to add. This is exactly what is happening.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:06 PM

oh guys, look, try not to circumvent the filter by combining [censored] words with others. i realize i just quoted a post that does it and i know it wasn't intentional, you kinda have to police yourselves here.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
girls are hardwired to mind [censored]. She doesn't want you. She just wants you to want her.

gl hf

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't like to quote without adding anything but I don't have anything to add. This is exactly what is happening.

[/ QUOTE ]

Opps...sorry
Old 08-25-2007, 02:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

gl hf

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? Come on now....you of all people should know that if a chick sends a message first there is at least a bit of interest. She may "want him to want her" but OP can parlay that into banging her if he played it right.
Old 08-25-2007, 11:26 PM

Only read the title of your post. If your post *actually* reflects your title, then obv your play should be to cut this chick out of your life completely. Not in any malicious way, just, done.

Yugoslav