Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-23-2007, 02:52 PM

Default starsautoreloader causing pokerstars to randomly crash.

has anybody noticed that if they drop a few $ on a table, and then manually reload, at the same time it wants to autoreload ....sometime it gets into some sort of loop, tries reloading like 50times in like 5-10seconds, and then pokerstars suddenly shuts down?

its always been like that for me..and its really hard to reproduce for any log file ...and it only happens every now and again ...but for the first time the other day it happened when i was in a 100BB pot and was pretty annoying.

any idea how to stop this? ive got a bad habit of never wanting to go even 1 hand without having the max on all tables, and the autoreload thing doesn't work straight away, it takes like 2 hands or something.

is the only way to stop it to stop manual reloading all the time?
Old 08-24-2007, 02:17 AM

Default Re: starsautoreloader causing pokerstars to randomly crash.

no, this occurs with limit tables and where you put your whole roll on the table. this would be a nice bug to fix though, pretty annoying you when you auto join a limit table and crash.
Old 08-24-2007, 10:34 AM

when u say no. im not lying about the bug. maybe you just haven't experienced it yet. im sure i could make a video to prove it. but i doubt anything will be done about it until loads of other people experience the same problem.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:03 PM

Hi,

What other scripts are you running SilentNoise, (perhaps you run something I don't)?

I cannot replicate this in the very short time I took to test it - basically I removed the checks from autoreloader, so it would attempt to reload constantly, while I also was pressing F1 - made it kinda troublesome to play (lol, just a little), but I couldn't get a crashing loop [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

im sure i could make a video to prove it. but i doubt anything will be done about it until loads of other people experience the same problem

[/ QUOTE ]

ehhh, one person reporting a session crashing error is one too many for me, but if I can't replicate it, I'm a little stuck [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] If you manage to capture it on video, pls send me a ling.

[ QUOTE ]

this occurs with limit tables and where you put your whole roll on the table.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I am fully aware of this one but there is little I can do about it... happens when you try and reload with all your $ in play, whole Stars client fully locks - but that doesn't sound quite like what SilentNoise describes...

Whatever is causing it, it needs fixing.

dave.