Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-2007, 03:25 AM

Default Played at majestic today and saw nice changes E. Chicago.

I haven't played at majestic in a while and thought i would go tonight. First thing I noticed is the electronic board at the dest. A lot better than draw erase. The next thing I noticed was the three tvs in the middle of the room. Really nice for me becasue I was in the 2 seat at table 12 so I would usually have to turn my head to see. Next thing was the pot rake instead of time rake. I don't know what most of you think but I like the pot rake a lot better. It was 10% up to $5 at the 1/2NL(what i was playing).

Then while I was sitting a table hit the bad beat jackpot for $5400. Didn't think much but found out it was a 1/2NL game. All tables now qualify for it. They also have a shoot out tourny. While I was there it started a 7pm with 3 tables i think and they play till 2 people from each tourny then combine. I got there about 930 and it went till about 11 so not to bad. They also have sng running 24/7. Overall I definetly like the changes.
Old 08-24-2007, 02:40 AM

Default Re: Played at majestic today and saw nice changes E. Chicago.

Bumping for people to see.
Old 08-24-2007, 04:11 AM

yea I also went there the other day and noticed all these changes, a lot better than the way it used to run. I hated time rake, glad they changed it. But I still don't like their dirty tables, unadjustable chairs and blurry lights.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:05 AM

Oh and their aces cracked promotion only runs fron 6am to 12pm but hell i'll take it