Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2007, 11:34 AM

Default some newbie SW questions

I just started playing some cash games and I am trying to get set up with the cool software. Here are some questions I hope you can help me with:

PAHUD:
[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] For self-stats, when I tried adding these it showed my total PT stats rather than my table stats like I thought it was supposed to. Does this feature not work? And why doesn't PAHUD just automatically display your stats as it does for the other players?
[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] My AV SW is saying PAHUD is trying to connect to the internet when I start it. I have the "check for updates" option turned off. Why does it want to connect to the internet?

PT:
[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Is there an easy way to look at my stats just for my last session. I know you can filter by date but I may have 2 sessions for a given day. I guess ideally I would like to be able to just see stats for my hands played after the last time I asked PT to start auto-importing hands, or maybe stats for my last X,000 hands [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

bet-pot:
[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Is there a bet-pot AHK script for Stars that gives the graphical bettig options (like C-bet, 3/4 pot, etc.)?

Any other "must-have" software I should be using?
Old 08-21-2007, 12:37 PM

Default Re: some newbie SW questions

PA only shows your table stats by design. The people at your table are more likely to notice how you are playing right now so you can see how other people view you.
I'm not positive, but that is likely to be the way PA checks if your product is registered.

I don't think the is a system in place to do that kind of filtering.

I don't think the bet-pot script has any graphical displays.
Old 08-22-2007, 07:32 AM

Default Re: some newbie SW questions

[ QUOTE ]
My AV SW is saying PAHUD is trying to connect to the internet when I start it. I have the "check for updates" option turned off. Why does it want to connect to the internet?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's Josh's antipiracy I believe.

From Here

[ QUOTE ]
PA Hud does a mandatory registry check every so often

[/ QUOTE ]

Ask Josh there, he replies quick