Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-17-2007, 10:19 PM

Default Full Tilt Table Mod - Multi-Table Starter Package by Fozzy

This is a ZIP/RAR of my entire C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\Graphics\Table folder. It is a dark tables/backgrounds style. I included my complete Button and Avatars Library. I included one of my first popular decks (5.0-Bright Backs). I also included the default FT deck, if someone wants to use the default deck. There is a .TXT file of instructions on how to download a new deck from the wiki page and replace the current deck. I also included my first couple of table/tablert.png for the \elements\ folder.

* Make sure the "Options > Four Color Cards" is Un-Checked in the FT client. Make sure the FT client is closed when changing any image files.

Before you Mod your images - Make a copy of your current - C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\Graphics\Table. I made a new folder called Table-Orig, then dragged my Table Folder into my Table-Orig Folder.

Step 1 - Download the ZIP or RAR to your Desktop. Then Right-Click Extract to Table\ using WINRAR or Extract to folder C:\..... using WINZIP. This should create a new folder on your desktop called "Table"

Step 2 - Right-Click > Copy on the Table Folder on your Desktop. Then open a Windows Explorer (My Computer) and go to: C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\Graphics.

Step 3 - Edit Menu > Paste, or Right-Click in the window and Paste. This should overwrite your current copy of Table folder. Hopefully you made a copy of it in the earlier step.

That should do it. Launch the FT client and check both Classic and RT views. I used my preferred minimalist style of buttons and avatars. I like to only see what needs my attention at the moment. Any of the buttons and avatars can be changed (I included my whole library of colors).

Here are the files:

Table.ZIP

Table.RAR

Here are Screengrabs of a Classic and RT table. Also screengrabs of the Avatars, Buttons, and Elements folders. Hopefully I covered everything. If you have any questions regarding this package specifically please post your questions here, instead of the original FT Mods thread.