Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-27-2006, 04:43 PM

Default NCAA YTD ATS info

About to make the annual trip to Vegas for March Madness and would like a source for every team YTD results, SU and ATS. In the past I've found Sportsform, a newspaperlike weekly publication that has that info. Trying to find out it now is difficult (tried different bookstores, publisher info, etc). I also checked the web, not just looking for freebies.

Timeliness is an issue--I leave Wednesday morning and would like to have some printed info.

On a similar note, Blue Ribbon (who publishes NCAAB preview annually) used to put together tourney preview after brackets came out with great analysis. I've confirmed that's no more.

I'm just a recreational bettor that wants some good reading material for the plane so I can feel somewhat education and have some picks ready.
Old 02-27-2006, 07:14 PM

Default Re: NCAA YTD ATS info

i'm not exactly sure what you are looking for. this has ATS of teams if you click on their names
Old 02-27-2006, 10:17 PM

Thanks, that is pretty good. I was also wondering about a written publication, but might be able to pull together enough data from that site come tourney time.
Old 03-02-2006, 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks, that is pretty good. I was also wondering about a written publication, but might be able to pull together enough data from that site come tourney time.

[/ QUOTE ]

They usually have sheets with all of that info all over vegas, I mean in nearly every book.

Naj [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]